IC : GO for Verbatim DvD+R Local Mumbai Group Order

Right, we get that you don't need the hassle of shipping individual consignments of dvds out. Which is why I nominate the OP [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]#[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]aman.pitbull [/font]as official disti for this thread!
gap.gif

competition for dvdstoredelhi!

guys guys i wont be shipping out 50 25 units or a spindle to any one. i can just either ship out all of them or none of them at one location one person. and am not even asking for a price you guys can check the market and get a price on your own.

regards

Okay, now at least PM me the details.

guys guys i wont be shipping out 50 25 units or a spindle to any one. i can just either ship out all of them or none of them at one location one person. and am not even asking for a price you guys can check the market and get a price on your own.

regards

Dude, it's not helping us as you are not being particular, you're not telling us the exact quantity, the exact date of manufacture(age) or even your location. Simply telling us the approximate quantity is not helping us. If you really want to sell your stuff reply accurately and fast many people on this thread cant wait.

Any more guys interested in this stuff ?

I'm still waiting for a reply from 200mph and as soon as I get a reply from I'll let you guys know of all the details.

I've contacted a few dealers regarding this huge order, we need a little more number of interested buyers, we've to touch an order of 1K pieces. I'm waiting for #[member='200mph']'s reply till 19th.

If he confirms early we'll go ahead with the order if his price is right.

It is only for the quality that i Am opting for this deal else i get those national ones 50pack single layer for under 400.

<

P.S :i want the prices to be reasonable.

Even I'm in just because of the quality, I've tried the national DVD's their top layer starts deteriorating pretty fast and after some time becomes very brittle and is removed o the slightest touch of the case/jacket in which they are stored. Apart from that these National dvd's develop holes in them within a year.

I'm also trying to get the best price here.

#aman.pitbull, #[member='200mph']

Interested in purchasing 8GB version of verbatim.

Noida/NCR

Quantity: Undecided

Need to see the pricing first. If it's dead necessary.. then i ll try to get a number.

#aman.pitbull, #[member='200mph']

Interested in purchasing 8GB version of verbatim.

Noida/NCR

Quantity: Undecided

Need to see the pricing first. If it's dead necessary.. then i ll try to get a number.
You can get it locally from dvdStoreDelhi, he has MIS DVD+R DL, his prices are good enough and he always has stock, it's the shipping charges for Mumbai that kills the deal.

You can get it locally from dvdStoreDelhi, he has MIS DVD+R DL, his prices are good enough and he always has stock, it's the shipping charges for Mumbai that kills the deal.

Yea i been keeping a check on his page as well.

I thought just in case you guys are going in for a big GO, and need numbers to make up for a better deal.. and ofc me getting better pricing.. then why not.
<

PM'ed you regarding the same and BTW the better pricing will be overcome by the shipping charges in your case.

So did anyone get a reply from #200mph ? I didn't get so I think we'll be going ahead without his old stock.

If anyone else is interested please reply in this thread ASAP with the quantity.

ok guys am not in India to tell you the exact quantities i will be back only in the end of the month . that is the time i can tell you guys anything exactly with regards to the quantities .

ok guys am not in India to tell you the exact quantities i will be back only in the end of the month . that is the time i can tell you guys anything exactly with regards to the quantities .
Great, so it was a simple reason as to why you didn't answer all this while...
123.gif

Personally, i wouldn't mind waiting till the end of the month if you wouldn't mind answering three questions:

1. Where are you located? i.e. where are the DVDS located/coming from

2. Forget exact quantities, you said 20-30 spindles, so we can assume roughly 1k-1.5k dvds right?

3. How much would you want per dvd/spindle? Of course shipping should/would be factored separately in case we're not making an in-person pick up.

Thanks a lot!

Back