IC: Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones

verma

Disciple
These headphones are going really very cheap

Amazon.com: Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones: Electronics

Replacing Cheap Headphones - HeadRoom - Right Between Your Ears

I'm thinking of getting one for myself, if anybody else is also interested, we can save on the shipping part :)

Update 02/02/09

Quote from KMD

This is the quote for 1 piece.
Amazon.com: Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones: Electronics
$11.29 + $4.98 (US Shipping to NY) + $0 (NY Tax) = $ 16.27
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 1,230/-

Local shipping @ actuals

If you buy 3-4 pieces then it will be Rs. 1,070 + local shipping for each.

1070/- is an excellent price for these headphones :)

If two more members are interested, we can have a GO for this :eek:hyeah:

yeah i have checked head-fi and it seems to be really great for its price. yes, clip-on is very comfortable, but i dunno about noise isolation.

put me on the 50-50 list.

I had started the IC on 28th Jan, and if your investment on sony was not very huge, you can get this also, you won't regret it.

verma said:
I had started the IC on 28th Jan, and if your investment on sony was not very huge, you can get this also, you won't regret it.

Not huge at all, but no money for more headphones now...Using 4 at the moment.

many users have complaints the clip-on thing coming off a few times they put the headphones in pocket/bag while traveling. also it doesnt stay put if you shake your head a bit. however these have the best sound quality for its price which matches headphones worth even $60-$70.

could be a little irritating for traveling for above reasons, but they arent big issues. sound quality itself is convincing for these.

i have a pair that i bought in 05. viralbug did a good job of getting the pros and cons right. just one addition, they look really ugly on your noggin!

head-fi has a few mods for these as well.

ps. i bought them for 10 USD. courtesy fatwallet.

Back