IC: MSI Wind -> GO: E1000h 6cell/80Gb @ 22.5k

techie_007

Skilled
Specs same as in Eee PC | Easy to Learn, Work and Play
Only differences: HDD=80Gb. Battery=6 cell

The 160Gb version in India has a 4cell polymer batt :mad: Around 4.4hrs of batt life used carefully ;) The 6cell tops 5 hrs :eek:hyeah:

This of course has Windows Xp/bluetooth etc etc.
Shipping will be from Pune at actuals by whatever courier you choose.
GO in progress

LOT1:
techie_007 X1 - done
naga X2 delivered
ityogi X1 delivered
LOT2:
Apollyon X1 delivered
Interested:

Ank1t
polarviga
coolraghav
Magnet X1
Kunalthesarkar
neomustdie
idea
dennis_nail

OLD Updates:
Ok, so my dealer was talking to me yesterday and saying he might be able to get rates similar to the ones Phoenix was trying to get for us.
Since the DO is closed (http://www.techenclave.com/dealer-s-paradise/do-msi-wind-u100-notebook-rs-121432.html) due to insufficient orders, interested members may please post here if you are still interested in one.

Depending on final numbers, I can talk to my guy tomorrow and try to source some at decent/similar prices. Obviously, the more people are in, the better price he will be able to get.

Please let me know.
Hold on guys. Will try getting pricing for sure tomorrow :)
EDIT1: Pricing by Wed.

EDIT2:
Updates:

While I am still waiting for the MSI Wind quotes from my guy (ETA 2moro or day after), I happ to talk to my second dealer :)

He is offering the Acer E1000H 80Gb version (with 6 cell battery) for 22.5k for multiple orders. Note that the 160Gb E1000H ships with a 4cell battery that lasts for 4.5hrs or more (Personal test). So this should go for 5.5+ hours as well :cool2:

We can wait for the Wind quotes till day after of course. Then lets see ;)
EDIT3:

The Asus seems to be trhe best bet with the 80Gb, 6 cell version @ 22.5k.

Meanwhile, if people are interested in the Asus, please let me know. 22.5k + shipping @ actuals for now hopefully i can improve on it.

Meanwhile, I need 5 orders to get the 22.5k price. If people are interested, PM me. I need 1, so need 4 more. Just need confirmation. We ll wait 1-2 days if required for better price from predatorvj ;)

EDIT4:

Ok, so predatorvj confirms he cant get a better price. The deal is on for those interested. Will check shipping charges with local DTDC guys 2moro. Can also ship bluedart if anyone wants :p

hi
a small question, what is the maximum resolution provided if the VGA slot is connected to a projector?
if it is upto 1024x768
then I need one
thanks

drkrack said:
hi
a small question, what is the maximum resolution provided if the VGA slot is connected to a projector?
if it is upto 1024x768
then I need one
thanks

with VGA i was able to do 1280*720 for movie viewing with ASUS EEEPC 1000H, so I doint think any problem would be with this.

Update 1: My dealer is a bit busy today. SO pricing by 2moro or day after hopefully. I did tell him >5 units, so prices should be decent (Fingers crossed :p)

Updates:

While I am still waiting for the MSI Wind quotes from my guy (ETA 2moro or day after), I happ to talk to my second dealer :D

He is offering the ASUS E1000H 80Gb version (with 6 cell battery) for 22.5k for multiple orders. Note that the 160Gb E1000H ships with a 4cell battery that lasts for 4.5hrs or more (Personal test). So this should go for 5.5+ hours as well :D

We can wait for the Wind quotes till day after of course. Then lets see :)

Back