(IC): NATO straps for watches

gmano

Adept
UPDATE:
Straps have reached Delhi and in customs clearance (Fedex).
GO will be closed on 30.09.2018 and remaining straps will be sold to dealers at cost price, as my Money is locked in. So if anyone wants to get the straps, please fill the google form and make payment ASAP.

Use the following google form to place order for your straps:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdV2E8OaswlQwO0-JyFXadjxqV7lTws2TVX4qNtZ0FYULTRQ/viewform

We are planning on getting NATO straps (herringbone weave/ car seatbelt style) from a Chinese manufacturer. These straps are being sold for $20 and above.Our costs should work around Rs. 350 for each straps (excluding the local shipping cost).Minimum Order quantity with the manufacturer is 500 straps and 50 straps per colour/size to achieve this price. So trying for a Group Order.We are ordering straps in lug sizes of 18mm, 20mm and 22mm. Have negotiated and made the manufacturer to agree for 25 straps in each size/color so that we can get more variety.

Straps are ordered in the following colours: (sample images)
(1) 1.jpeg (2) 2.jpeg (3) 3.jpeg (4) 4.jpg (5) 5.jpeg (6) 6.jpeg (7) 7.jpeg (8) 8.jpeg (9) 9.jpeg (10) 10.jpeg (11) 11.jpeg

This is the availability as on 19.09.2018:

Screen Shot 2018-09-20 at 3.03.04 PM.png

Interested members:
1. Vagabond - 3 straps - yet to be selected
2. fistea -
3. shady2pac - 1 Strap - 20mm Black grey edge
4. pratzgh1
5. asingh

PS: Straps posted in the above list are the only straps we have placed order and any other colour or size is not possible in this GO.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 2.43.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 2.43.46 PM.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 478
Last edited:
@gmano good initiative again... Thanks for pilot drive and nato straps last time, still using both on daily basis and gets praises many times including watch shop owners!

In am all in !!

Please post your tentative requirement (number of straps)

I will be buying 2-3 for self but recently our company gave customized watch which I think will look better with nato straps, its 20mm or 22mm (not sure) leather strap as of now. Will check intrest with colleagues and let you know.

The moose strap site isn`t opening at work computer, any other link to check color availability? Else will browse later at home.

I will be buying 2-3 for self but recently our company gave customized watch which I think will look better with nato straps, its 20mm or 22mm (not sure) leather strap as of now. Will check intrest with colleagues and let you know.

The moose strap site isn`t opening at work computer, any other link to check color availability? Else will browse later at home.
have added the list of colours being ordered

With what all watch cos are these compatible with or go good with?
I have couple of fasttrack and timex watches lying around so thinking to give them some new look and flavor. Will these go good with them?

The strap choices already finalized? Could you also give quotes for approximate pricing per strap.
Yes choices are already finalised. Price should work out around Rs. 350 as mentioned in the first post. (slight difference may be there, exact amount can be calculated only after paying customs)[DOUBLEPOST=1535363918][/DOUBLEPOST]
With what all watch cos are these compatible with or go good with?
I have couple of fasttrack and timex watches lying around so thinking to give them some new look and flavor. Will these go good with them?
looks entirely depends on your liking.
Regarding the strap size suiting your watch, you need to check your watches lug size and then get the strap in that size.

Can you upload all pics?

Also, is it possible to get blue and yellow one in 20 mm, need at least 3 quantities of same...
Minimum order quantity with the manufacturer per size/colour is 50 straps, I have somehow made them to agree for 25 straps each. If you could take the entire 25 straps in that particular colour and size, I can check with them if its possible to include it.

Consider me in as well. Will take a few, but not decided as of now. Need to work on it

Also, as requested by other, can you upload all the strap pics? That would be really helpful in deciding

Last edited:
Really good GO. I will want around 4. But want to know which exact models are available (along with the mm compatibility).

Back