[IC] Private sale from the US?

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Hey all.

I am in the US and wont be coming to India anytime soon for a vacation.

Got few hardware that I want to offload. All these are posted in several places in the US as well.

If anyone is interested in the wares that I want to sell, let me know. Will post a sale thread with pics, time stamps etc.

Reason: The prices that I am selling is low enough in the US to check interest here as well.

Items:

* Intel NUC Kit NUC6i3SYH & Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR4 2133 MT/s (PC4-17000) SODIMM 260-Pin Memory
* Anker USB hub
* Logitech Dinovo Mini
* Seagate 8TB External
* 4 nos 4TB Seagate portable
* 2 TB internal. Seagate
* 1 TB internal. HGST
* Garmin GPS 52LM
* have some server grade components as well. But shipping will murder the deal. :banghead:

Let me try to answer the usual questions:

I am not a professional seller.
I do not offer any kind of warranty. See the above line for why.
If its DoA, you need to ship it back to me at your cost and I will refund the amount you paid (item cost + shipping from US to IND).
Shipping items one by one is a loss for the buyer.
If any items have official warranty in the US and you need to RMA, I will provide all help. All costs will be borne by you though.
I will not sell to anyone that is new, with low post count or 0 sale feedback, for obvious reasons.
If you feel this is a scam, this is a scam. Not going to prove otherwise.

Mods: Remove thread if violation of any rules.

Thanks!!.

+1. I too might be interested.

For now SuperMicro X8SIL Motherboard w/ Intel Xeon X3470 and 8GB ECC RAM. One of the cheapest/VFM combo you can run unRaid/ Plex/Kodi/Emby/Sonarr. Got it for like 80USD.

I am/was planning to do a test FreeNAS setup on this. But don't have a spare PSU. On the lookout for one from office though.

But shipping this is very risky and not to mention will end up expensive.

For now SuperMicro X8SIL Motherboard w/ Intel Xeon X3470 and 8GB ECC RAM. One of the cheapest/VFM combo you can run unRaid/ Plex/Kodi/Emby/Sonarr. Got it for like 80USD.

I am/was planning to do a test FreeNAS setup on this. But don't have a spare PSU. On the lookout for one from office though.

But shipping this is very risky and not to mention will end up expensive.

I would wager that shipping and customs should not cost more than 3K-4K, and for ~10K in all, that is a decent deal IMO. The problem would be with the heatsinks.

biggest problem is whether customs will allow 3rd hand components to be imported when the govt has banned all 2nd hand components due to e-waste dumping by western countries here.

biggest problem is whether customs will allow 3rd hand components to be imported when the govt has banned all 2nd hand components due to e-waste dumping by western countries here.

I am pretty sure it has been banned in bulk, not individual basis.

Don't think they banned individual packages. They only banned bulk shipments afaik

Back