IC : SENNHEISER MM 50-IP Stereo Headset -

200mph

Skilled
well was thinking of getting these

Newegg.com - SENNHEISER MM 50-IP Stereo Headset for Apple iPhone - Cell Phone Accessories

now they are 50$ there , in india they almost cost double, obviously they wont carry warranty, but the thing is are they any good over the ep630 ?? also any place to buy it cheaper.

Also any place cheaper to pick these even on the streets ? thing is i have some one coming down so was thinking to getting these.

googled a lot atleast for these models there are no FAKE's existing atleast i did not read any were so the person buying from the streets is also safe i suppose. i can ask her to carry a few more if someone is interested.

find me the lowest link x dollar price + shipping @ org i think it can be worked upon :eek:hyeah:

EDIT : Pls note i can NOT ask the person to carry more than 5 - 7 pieces :) .

well asked my sis to pick a few cx500 n 400 for me , she said there were local stores that had them on sale , lets hope i get a good deal on them.

i din take iphone re, replacing my ep630 with cx400 or cx500 they are cheap in the states, my sis told em that the cx400 are around 30$ and 500 around 40 $

Back