[IC] Tempered Glass Screen Protector for OnePlus One

pepps3484

Disciple
Last edited:
This protector fits phones of different screen sizes or just the one shown in picture? I have a phone with 5 inch display, if it does fit then i am in for one as well.

There is a bad news. My friend's trip has been curtailed by 1 week and he will be returning on 30th December now. The screen protector delivery is expected by 5th January as discussed with Amazon because of huge load due to Christmas and New Year. Sorry guys.

@hot zubs , I have ordered your TUDIA red case and my black case only. These deliveries are around 22 December.

There is a bad news. My friend's trip has been curtailed by 1 week and he will be returning on 30th December now. The screen protector delivery is expected by 5th January as discussed with Amazon because of huge load due to Christmas and New Year. Sorry guys.

@hot zubs , I have ordered your TUDIA red case and my black case only. These deliveries are around 22 December.

No issues bro..
Thanks for the TUDIA case..

I have got 5 piece from my friend. I have used one for myself. Hotzubs is not buying because he already got it. I have 4 with me now. If anyone interested. Please let me know , price is 400 with shipping.

Back