[IC] Zotac 980Ti cards

Hi Guys ,

So i made friends with the Zotac country head and he has agreed to provide good discounts on bulk orders, if you are interested in picking up one of these cards please reply or PM here with the city you are from and the model you are interested in, i shall check and post the prices respectively and you can go ahead and pickup the card from the respective distributor locally

Just FYI my zotac 980 ti was 51k plus tax. Expect it to be a grand or two less. Do not expect US prices with 30 pct import duty on pcbs.

Sorry about the delayed response guys

What price can we expect ... ?
Well that depends on the variant of the cards there are 4 currently , reference , amp, amp extreme, arctic storm ... if you tell me your requirement it would depend on that

Yes, tell me also.
Sure pick a variant that you would like to know

Just FYI my zotac 980 ti was 51k plus tax. Expect it to be a grand or two less. Do not expect US prices with 30 pct import duty on pcbs.
that comes almost upto 54K, and that is like a standard price , yea we can expect it about a grand or slightly lesser , im looking on working out quantities

Either,i am hoping it to be around 50k.
No ways , the US pricing is 50-51K for AMP extreme excluding taxes in few states of USA, not to say lack of warranty and tons of Taxes levied by indian govt and the shipping charges and stuff

if you can source it for 50k with local warranty let me know, id like to source 3-4 myself

Back