ICC World - Feedback Thread

Can anybody plzz help me..this is my first experience with PPOBOX..I have ordered a Galaxy S4 from amazon.com..as they don't ship in India so i used ppobox..now i got the tracking no. today and have updated the tracking in PPOBOX...now got a call and a mail from ppobox and they r asking for sellers address...I told them i have ordered from amazon but they r telling me to update with sellers address.
I m really confused how to get sellers address..anybody faced this problem plzz help me

One of my package is lying with them since last 15 days no update what so ever on it.
2 packages are with no status at their Newyork office,got a update will take 7 days to ship
Thanx

One of my package is lying with them since last 15 days no update what so ever on it.
2 packages are with no status at their Newyork office,got a update will take 7 days to ship
Thanx

Damn. I was looking to order a laptop from US and now this. Did they give any update as to when this issue with customs will get sorted. Looks like we might have to go back to SNS.

Damn. I was looking to order a laptop from US and now this. Did they give any update as to when this issue with customs will get sorted. Looks like we might have to go back to SNS.

One of my package was delivered at their Newyork Office on 10th of this month there is still no update on it.
You can calculate it that way how long will it take for the services to get back to normal

Customs clearance should normalize within the next 7 to 10 days. This was informed by sanjay who is the manager of PPO

One of my package was delivered at their Newyork Office on 10th of this month there is still no update on it.
You can calculate it that way how long will it take for the services to get back to normal

Three of my packages delivered to their hub in NY on the 8th, are yet to be dispatched. Better to hold purchases till services return to normal.

Can anybody plzz help me..this is my first experience with PPOBOX..I have ordered a Galaxy S4 from amazon.com..as they don't ship in India so i used ppobox..now i got the tracking no. today and have updated the tracking in PPOBOX...now got a call and a mail from ppobox and they r asking for sellers address...I told them i have ordered from amazon but they r telling me to update with sellers address.
I m really confused how to get sellers address..anybody faced this problem plzz help me
U paid full price for an unlocked piece? :confused:

Three of my packages delivered to their hub in NY on the 8th, are yet to be dispatched. Better to hold purchases till services return to normal.

Any update on your package? I had emailed them on 18th and they said it would take another days from then for everything to be back to normal.

Any update on your package? I had emailed them on 18th and they said it would take another days from then for everything to be back to normal.

I am hoping everything becomes normal quickly as I am looking to order a laptop soon. Please everyone, update over here when you get any news.

This is to inform you all that please note our service is courier mode and we do clearance by courier mode. So this is not for resellers and all shipments should go to the final user only. If each and every shipments of your are going to individual customer then you can use our service and create as many shipments you want in a day. We do drop shipping so you will save. If you want us to ship to you then you need to create only 2 shipments per day as we can ship only 2 shipments per day under one customer name and no shipment should have more then one mobile or one laptop strictly. We do not hold any shipments in US hub and we do not have facility to re pack there please note.

Very important all customers should declare correct value of each item with complete item description. If custom thinks that pirce is under declared then your item will be confiscated by customs and you will need to clear it. They see only the base price of each item. The current delay is due to mis declaration of item value by lot of customers due to which all customers are suffering. We are trying to get all shipments as soon as possible so please have some patience. We do appreciate and it is only on time delay.

If you want to ship more shipments in a day please use Form 5 CHA mode clearance and we will do only shipping for you. We will ship packet to you however ICC will not be involved in clearance. We will assist you by giving you CHA number who will do clearance for you. You can speak with him and get it cleared.

Henceforth we would advice all our customers to please strictly follow these guidelines so you can enjoy smooth transaction with us. We are always there with you so that you can save and get imported items with help of our shipping.

www.ppobox.com

Thanks
cleardot.gif

This is to inform you all that please note our service is courier mode and we do clearance by courier mode. So this is not for resellers and all shipments should go to the final user only. If each and every shipments of your are going to individual customer then you can use our service and create as many shipments you want in a day. We do drop shipping so you will save. If you want us to ship to you then you need to create only 2 shipments per day as we can ship only 2 shipments per day under one customer name and no shipment should have more then one mobile or one laptop strictly. We do not hold any shipments in US hub and we do not have facility to re pack there please note.

Very important all customers should declare correct value of each item with complete item description. If custom thinks that pirce is under declared then your item will be confiscated by customs and you will need to clear it. They see only the base price of each item. The current delay is due to mis declaration of item value by lot of customers due to which all customers are suffering. We are trying to get all shipments as soon as possible so please have some patience. We do appreciate and it is only on time delay.

If you want to ship more shipments in a day please use Form 5 CHA mode clearance and we will do only shipping for you. We will ship packet to you however ICC will not be involved in clearance. We will assist you by giving you CHA number who will do clearance for you. You can speak with him and get it cleared.

Henceforth we would advice all our customers to please strictly follow these guidelines so you can enjoy smooth transaction with us. We are always there with you so that you can save and get imported items with help of our shipping.

www.ppobox.com

Thanks
cleardot.gif

Was this sent to you by PPO?

Hmmm. So this means no more bulk purchases otherwise deal with custom authorities on your own. Any idea if they will still allow package consolidation. Coz if they do then I think things can still work out. It does make using their services a bit tricky, but still manageable.

One of my mobile is stuck @ mumbai - customs and shipping charges paid already , but no proper response from PPO reg this.
My other mobile lying @ NY office, and they are willing to ship to other US address if I pay the charges ( how much ? that we cant say , it can be 5$ or 50$) :dead:

One of my mobile is stuck @ mumbai - customs and shipping charges paid already , but no proper response from PPO reg this.
My other mobile lying @ NY office, and they are willing to ship to other US address if I pay the charges ( how much ? that we cant say , it can be 5$ or 50$) :dead:

I guess its like a big scam going to open up soon
1 month and there is no update on my 2 packages lying at newyork.
God knows whether the packages are with custom or ??

Back