ICC World - Feedback Thread

just an update, i received the mobile shipment on Saturday 27th july from PPO which was stuck in customs since 8th July, 2013 and was shipped from NY on 6th July.

I guess its like a big scam going to open up soon
1 month and there is no update on my 2 packages lying at newyork.
God knows whether the packages are with custom or ??

I got three packages stuck in NY for the past three weeks now. Delivered on the 8th and 10th of July.[DOUBLEPOST=1375105581][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of my mobile is stuck @ mumbai - customs and shipping charges paid already , but no proper response from PPO reg this.
My other mobile lying @ NY office, and they are willing to ship to other US address if I pay the charges ( how much ? that we cant say , it can be 5$ or 50$) :dead:

I think you can create shipping label from USPS and give it to them.

Got an update it will take 15 to 25 days more to get the packages shipped to india from usa :mad: :mad:
Told me they can ship the package to any USA Location paying the shipping in advance :mad:
What kind of audit is going all
All Scam Company

They should ship it out to another US address free of cost. They are speaking as if its our mistake! :mad:

Big time scam is going to open
Custom audit for 45 days wtf is wrong with them
Are we importing drugs :mad: :mad: even that does not take so much time for auditing

Did you also get their email regarding future shipments and how they will get bulk shipments cleared

No. Don`t recall receving any such e-mail. If you had received it, Kindly post it over here.[DOUBLEPOST=1375446080][/DOUBLEPOST]
update:
shipment held in NY since 11th july was shipped to india yesterday.

Congrats, Bro.[DOUBLEPOST=1375446184][/DOUBLEPOST]
that's some relief finally...

But still my package dated 7-july still in new york...:(

Got a couple of packages delivered on the 8th and 10th still held in NY. Their CS is saying, they`re dispatching them sequentially.

Got this mail today when asked for status.

We will ship it soon. Now you can create new shipments and you will get it within 7 - 10 working days however each shipment should have only 1 phone or 1 laptop. If shipment is going to you then you can create only 2 shipments per day as we can ship only 2 shipments per day if it is of same customer name. So I would suggest you that ship it directly to customer so you can create as many shipments as possible

Thanks

Sanjay

@josejeya26 - This is what I am talking about. Only 1 product per shipment allowed from now. I am pretty sure they have done this so they can keep getting them cleared as gifts and keep charging us duty that they never actually pay.
Also , you can ship more than 1 item like before,but then they will not get it cleared for you but get you in touch with the CHA and you will have to take care of it yourself from there. That is what the email said. I didn't receive the mail myself, but this is what I came to know via a friend who got the mail.

Hi
If item is used,broken, refurbished etc please mention in description or else custom will charge as new item only. You need to write the complete item description in Enter a new shipment. Also note relating to customs charge the final decision is from customs and they usually charge on the market price of item. Henceforth please remember what ever your are declaring in item description should match with the product or else it will be confiscated and we will cancel your service.

This is really important so all customers please follow it.
Thanks

Hi
If item is used,broken, refurbished etc please mention in description or else custom will charge as new item only. You need to write the complete item description in Enter a new shipment. Also note relating to customs charge the final decision is from customs and they usually charge on the market price of item. Henceforth please remember what ever your are declaring in item description should match with the product or else it will be confiscated and we will cancel your service.

Thanks

Have they dispatched your PPO packages from NY?

ICC Shipping, Handling & Taxes: 674

Duty & Clearance Fees: Rs. 1400

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Due: Rs. 2074

No more orders here after..

Ordered a Samsung Vibrant worth 100 $

They have charged me for 19k indian value for the same

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hi

Thanks

This was send coz they dont want the company to be Blamed
Putting it on custom ends

Back