ICC World - Feedback Thread

Item Actual Weight Including Volumetric (lbs.): 1.06

ICC Shipping, Handling & Taxes: 674

Duty & Clearance Fees: Rs. 1,301
Insurance Fees: Rs. 240

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Due: 2,215

Order Mobile value was 310$ so duty & clearance fees is good in my case..

Item Actual Weight Including Volumetric (lbs.): 1.1

ICC Shipping, Handling & Taxes: 674

Duty & Clearance Fees: Rs. 1,472

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Due: Rs. 2,146

Item value was $300[DOUBLEPOST=1375800791][/DOUBLEPOST]Is anyone able to contact their CS by phone? It`s always ringing, but no one seems to answer the call!

Last edited:
@varkey & @ josejeya26, I had ordered Optomo PT100 through ebay.com auction and used PPOBOX as shipping forwarder.I produced invoce & Seller address to them once i ordered from ebay.
My package had reached thier NY warehouse on 13th july and stuck there for almost 25 days. Their cusomer service giving nice promises but not keeping it up. Before 10 days,they said within 7 days they will delivered the package but still the package has not shipped from NY.
They said that now they are shipping small packages first like mobiles & laptops. But my projector is light weighted and small package. Why they are holding it for so long.

@varkey & @ josejeya26, I had ordered Optomo PT100 through ebay.com auction and used PPOBOX as shipping forwarder.I produced invoce & Seller address to them once i ordered from ebay.
My package had reached thier NY warehouse on 13th july and stuck there for almost 25 days. Their cusomer service giving nice promises but not keeping it up. Before 10 days,they said within 7 days they will delivered the package but still the package has not shipped from NY.
They said that now they are shipping small packages first like mobiles & laptops. But my projector is light weighted and small package. Why they are holding it for so long.

Hi,
My package delivered on the 8th July was only dispatched yesterday. Yours might take some time.

Well I have lost a iPhone 5(Brand new) recently with them. They are telling it might be custom officers who has done this. If this is true Shame on Indian Customs. I think this is becoming like second Aramax. Five more phone theft cases are registered with them.

Well I have lost a iPhone 5(Brand new) recently with them. They are telling it might be custom officers who has done this. If this is true Shame on Indian Customs

Not possible by customs , cos customs inspection us done in the presence of the importer or his agent or clearing agent etc

Not possible by customs , cos customs inspection us done in the presence of the importer or his agent or clearing agent etc
Yea it's true but you know during inspection as already they were under pressure guy who was present there had been sent by them frequently for their hospitality. I am sure this has happen during that time well I am not alone in this part.

This is sad. In case of SNS, USPS guys are stealing the phones. Over here at PPO, there is a new issue everyday.
I think it would be better if I were to get my own IEC and start dealing with ICCWorld myself, since they seem to be handling the shipping for PPOBox and iBhejo, etc.

This is sad. In case of SNS, USPS guys are stealing the phones. Over here at PPO, there is a new issue everyday.
I think it would be better if I were to get my own IEC and start dealing with ICCWorld myself, since they seem to be handling the shipping for PPOBox and iBhejo, etc.

Did you have any issues with SnS? There are many reports of thefts on packages shipped by USPS

^Why not start a llc like ishopinternational/ppobox or ppobox, all u need is capital...

Capital is not a problem. Problem is having to deal with customs authorities and most importantly having presence in USA.
One of my friends is coming down from US and I wanted to discuss this with him. I know that if you don't undervalue or try to cheat, customs shouldn't be a problem.

Capital is not a problem. Problem is having to deal with customs authorities and most importantly having presence in USA.
One of my friends is coming down from US and I wanted to discuss this with him. I know that if you don't undervalue or try to cheat, customs shouldn't be a problem.
Also u can generate some serious revenue off it.

AFAIK doesn't Iccworld deal with the customs?

They are telling it might be custom officers who has done this. If this is true Shame on Indian Customs.

Stealing from Customs inspection area is impossible. These areas in major airports like Mumbai/Delhi etc are under CCTV surveillance by CISF 24X7. Also, it is the duty of the CHA to check the contents and seal them after customs inspection. Even if a sample is to be drawn from import consignment for further examination/testing (fro medicine/food) it has to be recorded in the bill of entry and accounted for. It is the fault of the agent if this does not happen.

My dad is in Mumbai Customs, and mind you, it's the forwarders and the courier people who steal -_-..

He was at the airport and the port before.. Now my dad is posted in the postal appraising department..

Back