ICICI iMobile application - Cannot Activate

raksrules

Elite
I have installed the ICICI iMobile application in my Sony Ericsson w800i and selected the GPRS for operations. For initial activation it says that it has to send a SMS to verify my mobile. I oblige and the application sends out an SMS and then a red progress bar comes (within the application) which says that it is retrieving some code and it never comes. In my Inbox i can just see a ICICI bank message with some three boxes :mad:
What seems to be the problem ??

raksrules said:
^^ May i know who you are ??

Are you working with ICICI bank and in the specific department which handles this application ???

We will help you with resolution....you may call customer care or provide required details over mail id mentioned above.

Thanks

Even its not working in my mobile, I have made enough calls to ICICI customer care to activate it. Their usual reply is "It will be activated in 48 hours", delete the application and download again.

Same in my SE K810i. Ever since iMobile was launched, I was trying to use it. The first version (I think) worked properly. After that, it never worked for me. It just sends the SMS and keeps on waiting.

Back