Imageshack Torrent Hosting is not free anymore! Plz suggest some similar (free) serv.

eggman

Adept
Hi

I live in a my college hostel and the internet I get is through WiFi provided by the college! As with every such service the Internet provided is restricted (but there is always a way around)!Using TORRENT through any client or P2P is banned(which I use only for educational purpose :)) ) Now I used http://tor.imageshack.us/tor/ for the last 18 months ! This was a great free service which allowed users to upload torrent on their site, and then it d/led the content onto their Imageshack server and let the user download the content from Imageshack Server! This was the only known way to use Torrent and now they stopped the Free Service all of a sudden today! Now I literally feels like a handicap! No kidding!! !! !!

So guys do you know any other free service as such !! I really don't know what to do !! :( :(

There is one - furk.net. But you have to pay a small fee.

Are you sure Bittorrent is blocked in your hostel ? There might be a way around it.

major9 said:
There is one - furk.net. But you have to pay a small fee.
Are you sure Bittorrent is blocked in your hostel ? There might be a way around it.

Ya dude!! I've tried a lots a ways.none works!!! A middle man is needed!

I leeched more than 100gb from that service. The beta thing lasted for more than 18 months. Too bad. I maintained around 12 multiple accounts there. It's over now.

Back