Car & Bike Importing matte black R15 v3

Can someone tell me how to get a matte black r15 v3 imported to India as it's not officialy launched in India in matte black?

Also what kind of taxes should I look at?
My location is Delhi

I don't think laws allow private imports of under 800c bikes and you also not shifting to india so the transfer of residence to bik also not applicable. Even if you do jugaad it will cost well over double the cost of a R15 in india. better buy a Black Ninja 300/R3 at the same cost of importing a R15.

Even if you do manage to somehow import it, the bigger challenge will be in getting it registered by the RTO as the specs of the Indian R15v3 wont match with the imported one.
Better buy the bike from here and import the body pannels from Indonesia or Thailland. Replace the body pannels when you have them. The rims can be painted locally.

So is this some kind of shattered dreams story now?
Is she now into some desi humara bajaj or pulsar?

Actually, it's the other way around. She was first interested in Pulsar RS200 but then realized the pathetic quality of Bajaj and wanted the R15. The last time we talked she had started saving money for an even bigger bike. Most probably a CBR300 RR. And then we parted ways. Have no idea what she is doing these days.

Actually, it's the other way around. She was first interested in Pulsar RS200 but then realized the pathetic quality of Bajaj and wanted the R15. The last time we talked she had started saving money for an even bigger bike. Most probably a CBR300 RR. And then we parted ways. Have no idea what she is doing these days.
aren't bajaj new bikes good?

Buddy, be very careful where you go from here. I'm talking about posting on TE. You don't want to turn into the next @Being.smart ... :D

Back