Car & Bike India: Petrol and Diesel Discussion Thread

During UPA when petrol hit 80, all were like halla-bol.. It's 87/-Ltr Now what happened?
The current janta is hardcore bjp bhakt so even if bjp is sakt on not reducing taxes and prices still happier are those bhakts.
But for others it really sucks.

The janta is so blind faithed in the govt that tomorrow even if they loot them coming home they will still chant their names and dance nude on the name of modi the dude.

The current janta is hardcore bjp bhakt so even if bjp is sakt on not reducing taxes and prices still happier are those bhakts.

The janta is so blind faithed in the govt that tomorrow even if they loot them coming home they will still chant their names and dance nude on the name of modi the dude.

No, its the magic of media control.
Mass media has been diverting their attention, keeping them in belief that nothing wrong is happening and 'its normal'.

Last edited:
Last week central Govt were like we'll reduce ₹1.50 and ₹1 by oil companies. Total ₹2.50

Now oil companies are doing their job, alowly increasing prices again. UPA tactics back at work by NDA

Well it's a trademark of Indian politics. You play to the audience. Classic bait and switch. You give with one hand and take atleast equal if not more by the other hand.

The same applies to every budget and taxation policy ever announced. What's all the cess doing? Tax on tax on tax. GST was supposed to subsume all.. well we all know what it turned out to be

The price of petrol and Diesel are going up after a shear drop in the past couple of years in the international markets. The big guns in this field are unable to make a firm policy for the balnace in the price of oil. They are still expected to rise in the future as well!

What the heck is going on?

I can't believe gasoline is hitting 100₹/litre!

Right now its 92.26₹/ltr in Hyderabad. The Central excise on petrol is 90% and TG state VAT is 34%.

Veggies prices have gone up, Auto waala's demand more..

15 yrs scrappage rule.

I'm getting my cycle repaired now. Burn calories!!!

What the heck is going on?

I can't believe gasoline is hitting 100₹/litre!

Right now its 92.26₹/ltr in Hyderabad. The Central excise on petrol is 90% and TG state VAT is 34%.

Veggies prices have gone up, Auto waala's demand more..

15 yrs scrappage rule.

I'm getting my cycle repaired now. Burn calories!!!

Exactly. I wish we had a freaking protest for this rather than these farmer turned khalistani turned religion turned hindu muslim turned toolkit BS.

But the opposition doesn't have the bawls to do that, as a protest for fuel prices doesn't do religion game!!!!

Refined gasoline costs mere ₹32!!!!!!!

Break-up:

Crude oil - ₹28
Add refining and freight charges - ₹4
Dealer commission - 3.70
Central NDA govt excise - 101%
State VAT - 34%

IOCL, BPCL have stopped posting daily price build up on their site since 2020 March.

Screenshot_20210215-093546-176.png

Hello, I'm from tomorrow. You were right.

So what will happen once assembly elections are over? Back to normal/raising prices?
obviously.

oil prices were decreasing because OPEC countries agreed to reduce supply in international market to get more profits plus USA oil production getting impeded by various climate phenomenons.

and obviously this govt won't decrease taxes on it since oil companies are literal cash cows. hence we'll continue to bear the brunt in coming years.

just for reference, brent crude oil prices increased 70% in last 12 months in international markets

Also, By then Government yearly targets would be over. They would obviously reduce, the public is raging over rising LPG and petrol prices which is hurting their pocket when they purchase vegetables or consumables. Everyone now has a reason to charge more, Petrol 100 rupaya ho gaya kya aara aaj kal itne kam paise mein :joyful:

Back