India ranks 115th in net connection speed

Really Pathetic man..

I work on my Client Computer remotely (Mostly US, New zealand and Australia) and when i try to download files from Internet they get a speed of 5mbps to 10mbps.

And we get 1-2mbps and we think we are really lucky. :hap5: :hap5:

rocky_pratik said:
Really Pathetic man..

I work on my Client Computer remotely (Mostly US, New zealand and Australia) and when i try to download files from Internet they get a speed of 5mbps to 10mbps.

And we get 1-2mbps and we think we are really lucky. :hap5: :hap5:
1-2mbps......ur askin for too much ....even if get speed of 512kbps,we might feel lucky....big problem here is NO RESPECT for customer....thy just give internet connection thts it and "WHO CARES" for cutomer.

universal said:
1-2mbps......ur askin for too much ....even if get speed of 512kbps,we might feel lucky....big problem here is NO RESPECT for customer....thy just give internet connection thts it and "WHO CARES" for cutomer.
Umm.. Comcast in the US isn't any better. Mofos have some of the worst service rates in the industry and their call center hires the most incompetent and bumbling fools.

........... India ranked 17th globally on another parameter called attack traffic -- a measure of rogue activity on the Internet, such as DNS attacks, bots, spam activity and hackers.

malhotraraul said:
........... India ranked 17th globally on another parameter called attack traffic -- a measure of rogue activity on the Internet, such as DNS attacks, bots, spam activity and hackers.

Jai Ho :clap:

gforce said:
Umm.. Comcast in the US isn't any better. Mofos have some of the worst service rates in the industry and their call center hires the most incompetent and bumbling fools.

Even time warner cable sucks.....but the most fracking thing aboot the ISPs is they give shitty modems and routers with the connections which totally die if more than 3-4 systems are connected at once.

malhotraraul said:

atleast we are in top 20 somewhere:bleh:

malhotraraul said:

No wonder.... Most people still do not use Antivirus solutions.... Every AV software needs online activation + regular updates via net & 'coz of low internet penetration most PC's sold either do not have an AV or a disabled/crippled AV installed....

So most comps in India are vulnerable for attacks/hacks & running bot networks... :mad:

kuduku said:
guys did THE YEAR OF BROADBAND and the next year give us anything
Ahhhhhh FUPPP
sorry my mistake ......
I forgot.....

By 2009 BSNL was suppose to provide FREE Broadband.... :rofl: :rofl:

Back