Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too can share 3 invites.

BTW, I guess the current invite situation (for 64gb) is an attempt in preparation of 16gb white one whose 1st set of invites will be rolled out on Feb 23rd.

@paarkhi, can we shamelessly request you for showering your blessings now on the 16gb invites list ? ;)

If possible, pls add me to the list as a 16 gig variant will be a nice, one for wifey, and another for son

upload_2015-2-20_10-24-46.png

Me too can share 3 invites.

BTW, I guess the current invite situation (for 64gb) is an attempt in preparation of 16gb white one whose 1st set of invites will be rolled out on Feb 23rd.

@paarkhi, can we shamelessly request you for showering your blessings now on the 16gb invites list ? ;)

If possible, pls add me to the list as a 16 gig variant will be a nice, one for wifey, and another for son
We will continue the same thread and list for 16GB also, just mention the storage size while requesting for the invite :)
You are added to the list for 16GB, the list is now on Google Sheets, the link for the same is in opening post of this thread and in my signature.
http://goo.gl/n0jZ9u

And that makes me think "Are they growing desperate??" or maybe the demand has gone down after the no invite sale??

Actually they should have exhausted their stocks during the no invite sale day right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back