Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@paarkhi - I received the invite from @raja_mastana and have ordered my OPO. Thanks guys.
Removed, congrats,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Others, my invite has gone @titana, so please don't PM me for the invite. I will share it when I get next times.
@titana I've removed your name from the list since you got the invite.

Last edited:
@kunalthesarkar, please confirm[DOUBLEPOST=1417854324][/DOUBLEPOST]Have one invite to share, if your name is in the list in first 10 and need an invite please respond.
First come first serve, @damn , you are in top 10...
Got invite from member raja_mastana[DOUBLEPOST=1417860344][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks a lot for the invites and creating such a very useful thread
God bless to who over concered

Will defiantly share an invite once I get it[DOUBLEPOST=1417860403][/DOUBLEPOST]You can remove my name from the list now thanks

Got invite from member raja_mastana[DOUBLEPOST=1417860344][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks a lot for the invites and creating such a very useful thread
God bless to who over concered

Will defiantly share an invite once I get it[DOUBLEPOST=1417860403][/DOUBLEPOST]You can remove my name from the list now thanks
Congrats, Your Name is removed from the list.

@paarkhi
i have claimed the invite and it shows in my account. i will share the invites which i might get after ordering the phone here. i really appreciate the effort.
please remove my name from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back