Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they are shareable invites and if you got them yesterday then we still have 4 days so let's wait for some old members from the list. Tagging some active members from the list, rest are all inactive if someone old apart from these replies then you can give it to them also.
@aka911, @prabs, @Freaky @SaTo
If nobody is claiming, I can put one invite to a good use. You can mail me one invite.

If nobody is claiming, I can put one invite to a good use. You can mail me one invite.
Invite shared with @Shreshth via PM, he has informed that he has claimed the invite and added to cart so he is removed from the list and the second one is shared with a FB friend as the invite was about to expire.

Last edited:
Looks like all of the 3 invites I shared are claimed. 2 are not yet used for actual buying, but there are still 14 hours to go. I hope the people who claimed them, make good use of it. @paarkhi, thanks for managing the distribution on my behalf.

Looks like all of the 3 invites I shared are claimed. 2 are not yet used for actual buying, but there are still 14 hours to go. I hope the people who claimed them, make good use of it. @paarkhi, thanks for managing the distribution on my behalf.
Yes, let's hope so, there was no one replying here yesterday being sunday, didn't want the invites to go waste so I shared with FB friends, just a clarification for your trust in me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back