Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@thirumalkumaran

We've been waiting for you my dear friend !! :p (Invites are available in bulk)
Please PM me your email ID

---------------------------------------

Sent you an invite on PM !

[1 more left]
Shukra hain koi grahak to aaya :p[DOUBLEPOST=1424435604][/DOUBLEPOST]
My guesstimate is 18499[DOUBLEPOST=1424426855][/DOUBLEPOST]Any insights if 16 gig will have Cyanogen or not ? AT least to start with, after that we anyway know Cyanogen is gone case for OPO
It will definitely have cyanogen 11s because OnePlus doesn't have any other OS to ship it with as long as they don't release Oxygen OS. In other words "What are they going to ship it with if not Cyanogen"?.[DOUBLEPOST=1424436018][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, the irony, OPO has turn the tables in such a way that once there was a time when people were struggling to get the invites and now people are struggling to get rid of the invites. A member has posted a message on my OnePlus forum profile "PM me if you need an invite" whereas I clearly have mentioned in my signature that I have an OPO and I've distributed X number of Indian Invite.

Last edited:
Hi all...please share me an India specific invite ? Looking to get a 64gb for me.
Sent you an invite, you need to claim it ASAP and then you can purchase it anytime in next 24 hours.[DOUBLEPOST=1424508321][/DOUBLEPOST]@teraHD congrats on your purchase...

Last edited:
Good that almost everyone got invites.
My internet was giving me problems and I was unavailable for 2 days.
Sorry to those who needed and I couldn't share the invites.
Still have 19 hrs left and 2 invites left. Spare me the PM route and take these as I am having some health issue and might not be available.
Just post here if you use any so others don't waste their time on it.

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/INDP-MO0N-I13G-QEHE

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/INGL-AO95-AJMV-DHJZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back