India-Sri Lanka test Series Thread

Surprised to find no thread for this series! :huh:

Anyway, Dravid played a superlative innings today.
Scored a ton when India were really struggling, and got India in a dominating position. Crossed 11000 runs, too!

:hap2: Congrats to Dravid, the wall! :clapping:

To be frank it was first time seeing the wall playing so fast in test....

Really 70+strike rate commendable after a long time i really enjoyed watching test as it was fast

Even i was shocked..

Dravid scoring at 70+ strike rate..

I thought India will be all out under 150 when India were struggling.. 32 for 4 wickets down

Dravid (Wall), Yuvraj and Dhoni played well

:D

End of Day 1 -

Score - India : 385 / 6 in 90.0 overs at Run Rate: 4.28 and that's awesome :) as compared to earlier score (32/4 :mad:)

MAGNeT said:
To be frank it was first time seeing the wall playing so fast in test....

Really 70+strike rate commendable after a long time i really enjoyed watching test as it was fast

+1.. Me too kept on watching the Test Match just like an ODI.. :)

Params7 said:
The Wall is back. Let the selectors know what they missed when they chucked out Dravid from the Aussie odi series.

Hell Yes! Loved his innings today, certainly saved the day for India. :cool2:

He was very pumped up today.

A rare emotional outburst from him after getting the ton.

He was definitely proving a point, outpacing the likes of Yuvraj & Dhoni & at the same time being solid like no other can.

426 ALL OUT. A decent effort IMO. Now lets see what the bowlers have up their sleeves ot will it be another loooooong innings by Kumara Sangakara, where apparently INDIA has has no clue watsoever as to how to get him out.

Kinda like Andy Flower :|

Morning swing have been deadly so far in both the days of the match. Zaheer and Ishant should use that tomorrow to pick up more wickets.

Our bowlers missed (and Dhoni too, for not staring the proceedings with Zaks and Ishant) during the morning session. May be the pitch is easing out even more!

Back