Indian Retailers Complaints against "Online Sales - Specially offers Deal" ? We Die/Rest Survive ?

Futureized

Skilled
WE = SELLERS IN INDIA - BUYERS IN INDIA

REST (NON-INDIA COMPANIES) = SELLERS IN INDIA, AGAIN (WHO BUY FROM INDIA AND SELL TO INDIA)

(RESULT somday will be slavery in another format, we fought long long time back and achieved freedom)
But our own WISDOM RULES.

I was unable to make a poll, if anyone can help. or wrong topic (give me time to make a poll)

I agree to a very large extent.
What we are working towards is: all assets and resources OWNED by extremely limited few and the rest of the population consumes and pays "rent".
And to compound this problem, none from the limited set of OWNERS is based in India.

We are dying to become slaves.

Unfortunately no one can do anything about this phenomena since everyone has come to "accept" that Ownership based system is the best (= capitalist economy).

lol. This is like taking everything one person says at face value. Those traders themselves sell online on market places at high prices and take advantage of setting up online shop at low prices.
More than online shopping sites, the bottom line of these small shops is being hit by huge retail malls like DMart, etc who get stuff at much higher discount than the stores who get stuff after 5-7 distributors down the line.
These traders are either dumb or want to take side of distributors who eat into their profits. Nothing is so black and white in this retail trade. I don't think online marketplace is solely to blame here for their woes.

(RESULT somday will be slavery in another format, we fought long long time back and achieved freedom)
But our own WISDOM RULES.

how did you jump to such a conclusion? If a product is manufactured, it has to be sold. If Indian companies make stuff like China and sell to USA or other countries, does that mean all those countries are slaves of India now? So dumb...

What can you do with modernization. Either stay with the times or perish. Like with many businesses and jobs being taken over by innovation and technology, retail business is going to be one of them in the future.
Retailers have to become innovative. They have been lazy and it's time to step up.

W.r.t. capitalism, yes china is a major exporter but:
A) this doesn't mean another country can't also become a major exporter and compete with them.
B) the situation isn't etched in stone. The roles could be reversed in the future.

w.r.t. online vs. offline: this is just a pure case of innovation. If you can perform a task more efficiently then it's only natural to take advantage of it. Your issue here seems to be of the nationality of the innovators.

Back