Indiaplaza - wont ship me coffee powder.

6pack

ex-Mod
Do not buy coffee powder from Indiaplaza.
I had paid for 200gms Classic Mountain coffee powder from Indiaplaza on 24th Feb. Due to some reason, they said they couldn't ship it within the 5-7 days shipping period. After that period i opened a ticket (about 5 days ago) and they were supposed to answer to it latest by yesterday.

Guess what, no one bothers to reply since they have the money. And the 200gm powder listing is also gone from their site.

My 95 bucks is gone down the drain now.
I left review on the 500gm coffee powder link saying it left a bitter taste in my mouth since it was not shipped to me yet. I'm sure it wont get published.
:mad:

Will never buy from them again. Useless site.:mad:

They indeed are bad in shipping and after sales support.

I only ordered twice from thwm. Once a book using my reward point because of 100 rs off coupon over 30 % discount. Second 1 Rs Dhoni book, -> have not received it yet <-

So stay away from Indiaplaza if you want something urgent or something is important. I only order useless stuff from this site. There was one phone number using which I was able to get my first order delivered finally. Let me search and I'll update it. (surprisingly it does not appears on their site, not sure where I got it from)

M also trying to some stuff from their site, but cant pay using sbi debit card, it directs me to some citibank transaction site, which cant process sbi transaction

I had ordered coffee from them twice before (but a while back) and had no problems. But haven't ordered recently, so can't comment on the current state of affairs.

adi_vastava said:
Second 1 Rs Dhoni book, -> have not received it yet <-

Good. I feel even I wasted my 1 Re. I am no kididng.

They have delayed to deliver it and when I opened a ticket [ after ten days ] no one even bothered to reply. Later Dhoni came eventually after 20 days.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

CA50 said:
M also trying to some stuff from their site, but cant pay using sbi debit card, it directs me to some citibank transaction site, which cant process sbi transaction

I had transactions with my SBI.

I would never imagine ordering from indiaplaza, I have only ordered once and will order again only cos I have left over gift vouchers. I am seriously creeped out by that creepy looking website.

These guys have gone to the DOGS

After losing miney for material not supplied- i will never order here.

Most uncouth staff if u get them on phone at all.

CA50 said:
How did you do it?? when i try i am directed to some citibank transaction site, what to do???

SBI issues two kinds of Debit cards , VISA and Maestro ones. The VISA ones are compatible everywhere, but the Maestro ones aren't.

^That's correct! Their debit/credit card gateway only accepts SBI VISA Debit/Credit cards and not the Maestro ones. On the checkout/payment page, you can see the same. BTW, @OP: Sad indeed. Use indiaplaza only to buy books. These people are good at stocking books only. All the other sections just crap:mad:

95 bucks is the price you pay for being lazy lol...next time buy it from a grocery store or something. And no, you're not a Nosferatu, the sun won't singe your skin.

I would suggest you send a mail to their Customer care with CC to K Vaitheeswaran, Founder & Chief Operating Officer of indiaplaza.in (Email: vaithee AT indiaplaza DOT in). I have had similar experience in the past that got resolved soon after I sent a mail to him.

Got the coffee powder 1 month after i ordered it (This 26th i think). Came in a jute bag with a ribbon on it.

Seems its not instant coffee but its pure coffee bean powder without any chicory in it.

So what do i do with it? I have only that south indian style steel can filter with filter on top where you pour coffee powder and hot water and let the coffee percolate to the bottom container.

How to make good coffee with this bean powder? Any pointers?

Back