Indiatimes Going The 1GB Way...

Yo,

Check out da message disp to me when i logged out from mah Indiatimes.com email account....

Indiatimes.com said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will be upgrading your mailbox space to 1GB (1024 MB). Due to this your mailbox may be unavailable for very brief periods over the month of February 2005. Please bear with us. We regret the inconvenience.

Team Indiatimes
[/font]

Will this prompt Hotmail and Yahoo to another upgrade in India??

I want to see how the attachments with Indiatimes works,
this is because, Rediff when it went 1GB, the attachments feature wasnt too good.
pop=added bonus..
and the major fact is.....
will hotmail and yahoo follow?

Usually We Enter The Password Questions... To Reset Our Passwords Or Re-Direct Our Password To A Pre-Defined Alternate E-Mail Add. But IndiaTimes Shows Up The Password Directly On 2 Ur Screen... So If Anyone Guesses Da Ans., And It Turns Right... :[ ... He'll Have Access To Ur Account Man...!!!

Wht abt Sify ? They are good too. They are offering us 250 MB Now ? Hope they too will upgrade soon :)

Avtar said:
Hardly matters to me. I don't like the IndiaTimes service.

I agree wid u dude..

IndiaTImes is really one of the worst.. They themselves send spam (just bcos u did the mistake of signing up with them.). they also sell ur email to marketing companies..

well.. IndiaTimes is NOT a decent company.. (IMHO).. ;)

best is go for gmail or ayhoo.co.* , enable pop and smtp of local isp and enjoy email with mail client. As easy as that and you never have to face prob of either space or checking via webmail

I have an Indiatimes account too. But I didn't receive any such notifications. I wonder why?
And that complaint about spams, believe me, is not true!!

btw, for getting POP access to yahoo, you need to have a paid account or use third party s/w like yahooPOPs!
So, gmail seems to be the best free mail service!

Back