IndiGo: How to get ticket after online booking?

pauldmps

Skilled
I booked return flights for my parents last month from IndiGo website. They sent me an itinerary mail with PNR and some other details. I doesn't look like a ticket.
I tried going through the IndiGo website but it did not have any other option to get ticket.
I am planning to do a web check-in and provide them the boarding pass but I would like my parents to carry the ticket too just in case. They are travelling by plane for the first time.
So where can I find the ticket or is the itinerary mail is the ticket itself?

Generally once booking is done, itinerary email is sent to email which is provided by the user at the time of the booking. PNR is mentioned under that. And based on that you can get your booking details. Your PNR is your booking confirmation essentially. Retrieve your itinerary from here (Enter PNR in booking reference, and rest of the details needed) - https://book.goindigo.in/#viewchange . You will find an option to print/email itinerary.

While doing web-check-in as well, option to print/email boarding pass will be available once check in process will be completed by following on-screen instructions.

Even if you do web-check-in, you can get your boarding pass at the air-port from kiosks or by following regular check-in process.

Tell your parents to carry either a copy of itinerary or boarding pass (either of them you can send by e-mail to them)

Tell your parents to carry either a copy of itinerary or boarding pass (either of them you can send by e-mail to them)
Wrong. You will get the boarding pass only after the check-in. You have to carry a copy of the flight itinerary or pnr number. If the security near the entry gate asks for the ticket tell your parents to tell them that they have the pnr number/show the itinerary. If they need any help ask them to contact Indigo ground staff.
Indigo is great and their staff are very helpful and well trained, probably the best domestic airline. :)

Wrong. You will get the boarding pass only after the check-in. You have to carry a copy of the flight itinerary or pnr number. If the security near the entry gate asks for the ticket tell your parents to tell them that they have the pnr number/show the itinerary. If they need any help ask them to contact Indigo ground staff.
Indigo is great and their staff are very helpful and well trained, probably the best domestic airline. :)
I believe he was talking about web check-in.

Back