User Review Initial Impressions and Unboxing: Portronics PRO 343

A charged day
Today,I woke up “charged” not because it was a weekend or any other special day, just because I got a call from a Flipkart delivery guy.Yes,the guy who delivers happiness not babies.Anyways,he said,”Sir you have a parcel,please open the door and receive it”.It may seem weird to you that why am I so happy? And that too when a flipkart dude called me early morning.I should have kicked his a**.NO.He had something which I was waiting for,from a very long time.Yes,blame Patna.So,my friends today I have received Portronics multi-port USB Charger.I don’t feel the need of explaining the self-explanatory term multi-port USB charger unless, you’re obtuse and lacking basic intellectual acuity.If that’s the case with you,then my friend,only these three can help you:Google,Psychiatrist and last and the least God.

Getting Personal
dsc00919.jpg

Packaging was nonstandard.It was just swathed in bubble wrap.By nonstandard I mean Flipkart packs the product in a box and then bubble wrap it.That’s how I receive the packages.So comparing it to that, I would say it’s nonstandard for at least Flipkart.Under the bubble wrap,there was a Lamborghini. No,obviously there was charger and the AC cable.I don’t know why I have to write the obvious things.
dsc00921.jpg
dsc00929.jpg

Impressions
I must say that I really got what I paid for.I mean for 11$,it’s has got a good build quality.It could have been better.There are 6 USB ports with max output of 5V/8A and the total power output is 40 watts and there is an 2 pin 220-230V AC plug for the power.
dsc00930.jpg
dsc00931.jpg

The provided cable is 1.5 m long with an Indian style plug on one end and the two pin plug on the other end.
dsc00934.jpg
dsc00944.jpg
dsc00938.jpg

Actually the main purpose of this thing is to charge 6 devices that supports any kind of USB charging.All you have to do is to connect the one end of the USB cable to the device and the other end that is Male A type to one of the ports on the charger.In this way,it eliminates the need of multiple chargers and charge upto 6 devices simultaneously.This charger have bright blue LED light.By bright I mean really bright.So bright that it can save your money by being a night lamp.This is how its looks when powered up

dsc00946.jpg

Why do I need this?
Actually there are many people out there who have multiple devices that need to kept charged up to ensure they operate properly.And this charger gives you the convenience of charging your device through a single device.This means now there is no need of carrying multiple chargers,which is an awesome idea while travelling and even at home and offices because some of us have limited number of AC sockets.So,in short it’s an innovative and practical idea.And it’s multi-purpose too,because as I said earlier it can serve you as a night lamp while charging your devices.

Please excuse me if anywhere in the review I exasperated or offended you or your sentiments.Its was just for fun.Thanks

Yes it's available on their product catalogue. But as far as I remember it's priced more than flipkart.
Everything on Indigo is pricey. from their sandwich to their pens and pendrives. but I do want that cowboy water carrier. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1460695073][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is the charging good? I mean does your phone touchscreen have any problems when you are charging via this?
Ye what you just asked, phones have problems when used with some third-party chargers. But I don't know what the exact problem these chargers have. :/

Everything on Indigo is pricey. from their sandwich to their pens and pendrives. but I do want that cowboy water carrier. :D

I could never stop myself from enjoying their overpriced Paperboat Jaljeera. Now I stock a small carton worth at home which I get for 1/5th the price from Metro.

Back