Budget 0-20k Inno3d graphic cards vs MSI/Gigabyte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am looking for a new card and due to availability issues I am only able to find Inno3d model of a model so is the warranty and after sales service fine of it in Delhi?

Hi, I am looking for a new card and due to availability issues I am only able to find Inno3d model of a model so is the warranty and after sales service fine of it in Delhi?
Both for Inno3d and MSI RMA is done by
After Sales service:
sales@acrotechindia.com / support@acrorma.com

RMA Center
Kaizen Infoserve PVT Ltd.
Address: No. 330/1, 2A Main Road, Domlur Layout, Bangalore 560071, India
Tel: + 91-80-40903838

So choosing either brand is good and cheapest one is best I think.
I think going with RTX2060 Super or RTX2070 is one and the same.
OR
I think going with RX5600XT or RX5700 is one and the same but RX5700 can be upgraded freely using a Bios MOD to RX5700XT.
Since AMD GPU drivers are buggy nvidia is the best bet always.

5700 becomes *upto* 10 percent faster with a 5700xt BIOS flash. 5700xt still remains faster.

So, should you do it? If you feel confident and have the right BIOS ROM image file with you, go for it. It's an almost 7-10 performance boost without the pains of manual overclocking. The RX 5700 XT will end up being just 4 percent faster while being almost 15 percent pricier.

For 2k 60Hz, 5700xt is a better choice as it sometimes reaches 2070S performance levels.
For 1080p 144Hz, 2060 Super is the way to go, and should be backed up by a high end CPU

I have a 5700xt, and there is no driver issue. When I bought it in December, there were, but they are gone now. AMD drivers put overhead on CPU in DX11 games and that is the only major issue these days. Rest all is misconception generated by misinformed people. Look at how RX 570 and 580 perform compared to GTX 1050ti and 1060 these days in modern games. Choice of graphics card is determined by the use case, and not necessarily by saying ohhh nvidia is better coz of so and so wrong reason. Thats like saying Intel CPUs are better than AMD or vice versa. Check reviews. Always. Hardware Unboxed did a lot of game benchmarks for 5700xt recently.

As for the OP, AMD GPUs are backed in India by amazing brands (Sapphire, Gigabyte, ASUS etc.). While nvidia also has good brands, but most of em are not as good (inno3d, galax etc.).. Dont misinterpret this. I mean they are not as good. But, they are not bad either. However, I would always prefer a Sapphire card vs. an inno3d card e.g. There has been a case of ASUS TUF 5700xt gone nutzzzz too (Their screw was so big that VRM wont touch the VRM cooler and so the card would overheat). So, always check reviews of a brand of the model of the card you are interested in. There can be exceptions at both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back