Innovative and interesting products from aliexpress

Hi

I have recently started shopping at aliexpress, Gearbest etc.

One of the things I really liked was the array of creative innovative items that are available there from a plethora of sellers.

I am sure many of you are using similar sites to buy these super interesting products.

Opening this thread so that we all can share with the community some interacting finds from these sites.

Only requirement is it should be relatively affordable and have preferably lots of reviews to avoid members from getting robbed.
Hi

I have recently started shopping at aliexpress, Gearbest etc.

One of the things I really liked was the array of creative innovative items that are available there from a plethora of sellers.

I am sure many of you are using similar sites to buy these super interesting products.

Opening this thread so that we all can share with the community some interacting finds from these sites.

Only requirement is it should be relatively affordable and have preferably lots of reviews to avoid members from getting robbed.

I bought this today for around 80 inr

Portable Bag Clips Handheld Mini Electric Heat Sealing Machine Impulse Sealer Seal Packing Plastic Bag Work 6 Colors
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Por...eal-Packing-Plastic-Bag-Work/32887401730.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back