Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 2 of the first lot of the Q9450s , one for farookh , one for a non-TE member. Here is the list till now

2 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - PhOeNiX Confirmed

1 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - Naga Confirmed , Awaiting Payment , Delivery Pending

1 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - farookh Confirmed , Awaiting Payment , Delivery Pending

1 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - starchazer Confirmed , Awaiting Payment , Delivery Pending

PS : mods can change the title, and remove the IC pls.....:D

1 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - [strike]starchazer Confirmed , Awaiting Payment , Delivery Pending[/strike] Cancelled
1 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - roboghost Confirmed , Awaiting Payment , Delivery Pending

Hey Phoenix, is the CPU available still?

And please tell me another thing: Will this CPU work with P5B Deluxe? Coz the MB shows a bus speed of 1066 and the CPU bus speed is 1333. If I need to change the MB can anybody suggest some models, as I will try to buy the MB also.

One more thing: Is the warranty Indian?

Yep still available , getting one more lot on monday so please confirm by then, pming you the details :D

This is indian warranty , but i am not too sure about compatibility with your motherboard , will let you know in a bit...you can also try google in the meantime

Roboghost - Shipped

all out of stock :p

Only Naga's shipment remaining...will be shipping asap along with your other stuff:D
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back