Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhOeNiX

Skilled
I just came to know that a limited number of pieces of the Q9450 are available in stock , so thought should check with any interested guys here . Here is the CPU

Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450

Processor Specifications:

sSpec Number | SLAWR

CPU Speed | 2.66 GHz

PCG: | 05A

Bus Speed | 1333 MHz

Bus/Core Ratio | 8

L2 Cache Size | 12 MB

L2 Cache Speed | 2.66 GHz

Quad Core

Enhanced Intel Speedstep® Technology

Intel® EM64T 1

Intel® Virtualization Technology

Enhanced Halt State (C1E)

Execute Disable Bit 2

Intel® Thermal Monitor 2

Review: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 Review - Overclockers Club

Price : Rs 15500/- + Shipping

Shipping - At Actuals via DTDC/BlueDart

NOT : If anyone wants a combo along with any motherboard, might be able to arrange that .

The pieces here are limited, so please let me know soon.

2 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - PhOeNiX Confirmed

1 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - Naga Confirmed , Awaiting Payment , Delivery Pending

1 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - farookh Confirmed , Payment Received , Delivered

1 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - [strike]starchazer Confirmed , Awaiting Payment , Delivery Pending[/strike] Cancelled

1 x Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9450 - roboghost Confirmed , Payment Received , Shipped

damn i would have bought it if i havent bought a Q6600 locally :( someone take my Q6600 now i will buy this :p

yup even let me know when it is actually coming. I need exact date as then i will dispose off my dual cores....... :p

He's getting the proccies tomorrow. He doesn't have net access right now, so anyone interested can PM me for his number.

Another thing, prices have increased by 600 bux.

Edit: availability is very low according to him so if anyone wants this, jump in now.

^^Read the above posts. Price is 15500/- inclusive of taxes. Shipping@actuals. Should be arnd 100 or so.

Ok....

thanx Naga for taking care of the guys in my absence :p (stupid Sify)

ok

The new price is Rs 15,500 inclusive of all taxes, except octoroi and shipping, shipping also wont be more than 100 bux i presume....

This is with local bill and warranty, and i already have ordered 2 Pieces which were preconfirmed if anyone wants one, please confirm as it will take at least 2-3 days to get these from chennai ,and i think they have very very limited pieces on these because of intels production problem, also have heard prices skyrocketing everyday because of $-INR ratio .

PM me or add me on one of my Messenger ids or call me if u have my number :p

Yo- PhonyX(considering local lingo/phonetics). :p

Thanks- will check with some peeps- there are some who can't buy sh!t without a bill you know. :)
And for the hundredth time, it's not octOroi but octroi. :p

(though this PoS tax has everyone miserably entangled in its tentacles like those of an octOpus.)

PhOeNiX said:
Ok....
This is with local bill and warranty, and i already have ordered 2 Pieces which were preconfirmed if anyone wants one, please confirm as it will take at least 2-3 days to get these from chennai ,and i think they have very very limited pieces on these because of intels production problem, also have heard prices skyrocketing everyday because of $-INR ratio .

Did you say that you are getting these from chennai? I am from Chennai so is there anyway I can pick one of these minus shipping?

hmmm , mostly not , as the CPUs are delivered to me first , and then i ship out......

@Bikey , thanx for pointing that out , was never sure of teh spell myself, but was tooooo lazy to google it out (my solution for most of the problems nowadayz)

i think i'm late

lol no , u can confirm now also

Alright have put up a order for 2 more of the Q9450s, one for Naga is confirmed i guess, one more is left , so anyone interested pls let me know maximum by tomorrow....

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back