Intel 2600k in Stk @ SMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel Core i7 2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHzIn Stock---Order Now @ 16800 + Shipping @Actuals!!

A few units left will be served on first come first serve basis !!!

Intel_Core_i7_26_4d3d3e7ee89a2.jpg

Technical Specifications-

CPU Socket Type LGA 1155

Core- Sandy Bridge

Multi-Core Quad-Core

Name - Core i7-2600K

Operating Frequency - 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) L2

Cache - 4 x 256KB L3

Cache - 8MB

Manufacturing Tech - 32 nm

64 bit Support - Yes

Hyper-Threading

Support - Yes

Integrated Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 3000

Graphics Base Frequency - 850MHz

Virtualization Technology Support - Yes

Multimedia Instruction - SSE4.1/4.2,

AVX Thermal Design Power- 95W

Cooling Device- Heatsink and Fan included

Pm Now to fix the deal !!!!

So its finally here. Nice pricing and as expected you got the 'K' series first on TE. This and the i5 2500K are gonna sell like hot cakes :eek:hyeah:

Great News... But Price is a bit on higher side... 2k more for just unlocked multiplier... i wud have loved to see this CPU selling for 16k...

Hades. said:
Great News... But Price is a bit on higher side... 2k more for just unlocked multiplier... i wud have loved to see this CPU selling for 16k...
Even newegg has a $30 premium for this proccy. Price gap might narrow to ~1.5k after a while. But the launch price is very good :) At least someone has got them to TE first.

^^ This time the Asus seems to have a better implementation of the P67 boards :p.....awesome UEFI as well which is missing on Gigabyte

Supra said:
^^ This time the Asus seems to have a better implementation of the P67 boards :p.....awesome UEFI as well which is missing on Gigabyte
Exactly. The P8P67Pro board is super VFM at 12k! The equivalent GB board I suppose is the UD4 which is priced around the 15k mark.

anandtech has showdown of 190$ P67 boards from Asus and Gigabyte. He actually prefers Asus to Gigabyte.
The ASRock board has power/reset buttons on the board, a Debug LED, that USB 3.0 bracket which will hold an SSD (worth in my option about $15), and is almost $40 cheaper. The ASUS board is the slightly better performing, overclocking is easier on the ASUS, the ASUS has a longer warranty, the UEFI is slightly better on the ASUS, the ASUS uses Intel Ethernet rather than Realtek, but the ASRock will take socket 775 coolers. It is up to you to judge, but in my opinion, I would take the Extreme4, pocket the $40 difference, and invest it in something else for a PC build

Asus vs Gigabyte P67

^^ But problem will be Asus P67 190$ board is 12k here ! Gigabyte UD3 which is also 190$ will be max 10.5k or so here ! And ya that ASrock Extreme4 board will be like 9k from Abacus Peripherals :p

Asus needs to get it down to arnd 10.5~11k tax paid max for the P8P67-Pro !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back