# of Threads: 2
Clock Speed: 1.86 GHz
L2 Cache: 2 MB
FSB Speed: 1066 MHz
Instruction Set: 64-bit
Lithography: 65 nm
Max TDP: 65 W

Some reviews can be found here
AnandTech - Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 & E6400: Tremendous Value Through Overclocking
Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 & E6400 Review - Introduction
Bought in Jan 2007. In perfect working condition. Never been OC'd. Dont have original packaging, manual available, invoice can be dug up on request. It shouldnt matter anyway, since I dont think there's any warranty left.

Reason for sale: Upgraded to LGA 1156 based system
Item Location: Bangalore
Asking price: Rs. 1900 +shipping (Bangalore buyers can save themselves the cost and me the hassle of shipping)
Am open to negotiations and suggestions over PM only.

Pics
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Am unable to provide CPU-Z screenshots since my LGA 775 motherboard has (almost) died.

On the subject of the motherboard, here's the one I have (MSI P965 Neo F)

BCCHardware - Your Daily Tech News & Reviews - MSI P965 Neo-F For Core 2 Duo

And this is the problem it's having

P965 neo problem

If any kindred soul knows how to fix this do PM me, if any not-so-kind soul wants to buy the mobo and fix it himself he can have it for Rs. 500/- + shipping

@ raheelshadab, BoRNTeRRI3T, gcbeldar - This is currently on hold for ~: Satan:~ . Will reply to your respective PMs if I dont close with him by tomorrow.

Update: ~: Satan:~ called saying he is definitely taking the proccy. So consider it sold. Only one half dead mobo left.

Payment made through NEFT. Screenshots and Shipping details sent to your Email ID. I request you to provide 3 days testing warranty against DOA as it's out of warranty and also you don't have a proper setup to generate cpuz screenshots.

^ forgot to update in the thread. was having problems with my bsnl broadband. anyways, received the processor long back in nice condition. left i-trust today.

In answer to your other question -- Yes, I need to build around 30-35 PC's required to be used in several branch offices of my friend's company. Since he is low on budget, we're in market for used processors, memory and hdd's. rest of the components will be new. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back