FS: Desktops Price Drop : Intel Core i5 6600K + Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3

Hades.

Skilled
Hi TE Members,

I am selling Intel Core i5 6600K and Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 Motherboard which were bought from Amazon US last year and my sister had brought the combo to India. Both the components are in great condition, you can be rest assured about that as i take very good care of my gadgets.

This combo is very good for hackintosh aswell.

Price is slightly negotiable, if interested you can PM me your offers. :)

Low ballers, please stay out of this thread.

Attachments

• IMG_20170815_145924.jpg
    IMG_20170815_145924.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 564
  • Intel i5 6600k + Gigabyte Z170-X Gaming 3.png
    Intel i5 6600k + Gigabyte Z170-X Gaming 3.png
    741.7 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:
mate this was bought from us so there is no india warranty and to RMA it you have to send it to US which coupled with Custom costs would cost half as much as the product itself and can turn into disaster anytime.

you need to change the warranty status to either no or "US warranty only".

Last edited by a moderator:
as per US purchase actuals the i5 6600k cpu costs 12k or less in the US.... and the mb around 7-9k i know cuz i frequently import stuff like my TR which will be arriving next week...

as per US purchase actuals the i5 6600k cpu costs 12k or less in the US.... and the mb around 7-9k i know cuz i frequently import stuff like my TR which will be arriving next week...

12k, seriously?

Here is a link for you. https://www.amazon.com/Intel-Skylak...=UTF8&qid=1503859326&sr=1-1&keywords=i5+6600k

i5 6600k is selling for $233 * 64 = 14912 + Foreign Currency exchange rate of 3.5% = Rs.15433.

This is how much you would pay, if you physically purchase it in USA. If you would import it, you would have to pay customs + GST, so you would almost end up paying 17-18k inclusive of everything.

Instead of paying that much people would rather buy it in India.

Plus as far as the motherboard is concerned, if you would import the motherboard, you would almost end up paying 13 - 15k for the 7- 9k motherboard according to you.

I know that you are a friend of Freaky Chokra and he invited you to ruin this thread. Just wanted to let you know that you are on a wrong side.

One more thing, if you really can import i5 6600K for 12k inclusive of everything, why dont you create a thread in hot deals section instead of ruining other ppl's thread?

There would be a lot of buyers for sure.

sorry bro you have got it wrong you are holding amazon prices as US prices which is incorrect plus 3.5% foreign currency charge assuming you're purchasing via indian CC... so you're completely mistaken there .... do you know there a lot of local stores for example bestbuy walmart which has offers available locally then what you retail at.... i bought my i9 7900x cpu for 35k so please get your act rite...i have got nothing to do with selling i have already bought a i5 6600k+z170 pro gaming mb indian purchase dec 2016 for 18k for a friend....

@FreakyChokra please stop spamming multiple Market threads. I shifted your posts to a feedback thread so you can clear any issues you might have.
I had deleted your post about Coffeelake compatibility because you had posted it in an inflammatory manner, however I did post myself notifying him about it.

as per US purchase actuals the i5 6600k cpu costs 12k or less in the US
I think you should be aware that if you want to post a price check, it has to be followed up with a live link.

mate this was bought from us so there is no india warranty and to RMA it you have to send it to US which coupled with Custom costs would cost half as much as the product itself and can turn into disaster anytime.

you need to change the warranty status to either no or "US warranty only".

I have mentioned clearly that i bought the combo from Amazon USA. So the point of misleading people shouldn't arise at all.

As far as the warranty on processor is concerned, Intel processors are built like a tank (i mean they go through thorough quality test) and killing an Intel processor is very difficult, to do that somebody would either have to drive a bulldozer over it or over volt it like crazy (or any idea a noob can come up with) to kill it, if somebody takes good care of an Intel processor (by good care i mean provide good enough cooling), it can last a lifetime. It is the least failing component among computer components.

And as far as the motherboard is concerned, people on TE were able to RMA their Gigabyte motherboard bought internationally in India in the past. So if someone knows how to talk to people, he/she can still manage to RMA the board in India.

Back