Intel Dual Core E2140 1.6GHz OCable for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

200mph

Skilled
Intel Dual Core E2140 LGA 775 socket

Date of Purchase: Around January 10, 2008.

Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 3 years warranty/~2 months left.

Reason for Sale: Biostar TP35D2A7 motherboard died, and was beyond repair, could not RMA it because it was imported by Zebronics 3 years back (they have stopped importing now), and to claim RMA I needed to show proof of purchase, which I didn't have. Hence, upgrading.

Purchase Invoice/Original Packing: NO. I lost the bill, I don't have the original packing.

Product Details:

Processor: It is "SLA93". Has been overclocked comfortably to 3GHz (yes, that's 87.5% overclock) on stock cooler. In its younger days, the temperature used to hover around 45 degrees @ 3GHz. Of late, it is around 55 degrees @ 3GHz on stock cooler (ambient temperature is room temperature, never used in an AC atmosphere) Always used Cooler Master thermal paste. Used it with care.

Stock cooler: Good condition. Except the dust formation on the bottom of the fan blades. The other dust on the fins and top of the fan were cleaned regularly, approximately once in 3 months. Has not affected RPM in any way.

Contents: Processor, stock cooler, stock fan.

Product Location: Surat, India.

Shipping: Either shipped, or local pickup.

Expected Price: Rs 1350/- plus shipping at actuals (approx Rs 150)

Payment Options: ICICI Net Transfer or if local pickup, then cash would also do :)

Pictures:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No returns shall be accepted after three days of delivery under any circumstances, and only DOA warranty is applicable (which should be claimed within three days of delivery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back