FS: Desktops Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5 3570k & Asus Maximus V Gene motherboard - 2yrs Warranty Remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Skilled
So I'm moving from a desktop setup to a laptop setup & I need to give up my trusty and well cared for gaming rig.

Details:

CPU : Intel Core i5 3570K - In warranty - original boxes and packing
Mobo : Asus Maximus V Gene - In warranty - bought with bill, original boxed purchase.

The system hasn't been benched/overclocked etc.. there was no need for it anyway and it's been used with stock Heatsink fan carefully. No heating issues etc.

Prices:
1. CPU : SOLD
2. Mobo : SOLD

Payment : Cash / NEFT

Shipping : Shipping at actuals

REASON FOR SALE : The things that happen when life catches up with your age... and yeah.. no time too.
Pics :

TKKmmId.jpg

KIBPqz2.jpg

Sorry for the relatively bad pics.. am currently using an old phone & it was the best i could do with the light.

NViXevZ.jpg

6rO2STJ.jpg

VOVAQZu.jpg

So feel free to check out my itrader ratings and lowball all the way... just do it via PM please :) Thanks.

Cheers!

Individual Parts Buyers List :
------- Bill Date ---- Warranty ---- Buyers in Line
1. CPU ---- 20-Oct-12 ----- In Warranty
2. Mobo ---- 20-Oct-12 ----- In Warranty

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, You are selling this motherboard.

http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php/computers/motherboards/asus-maximus-v-gene-motherboard.html

It's price showing 14.6K and you have bought your motherboard on OCT 2012 and you are pricing out with 14.5K.

I think new one is better than this one, If i add 100 bucks more.

If you are saying, It's a different motherboard compare to mine showing in the link, Then please give some pics of your different motherboard.

Thank you.

If I'm not mistaken, You are selling this motherboard.

http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php/computers/motherboards/asus-maximus-v-gene-motherboard.html

It's price showing 14.6K and you have bought your motherboard on OCT 2012 and you are pricing out with 14.5K.

I think new one is better than this one, If i add 100 bucks more.

If you are saying, It's a different motherboard compare to mine showing in the link, Then please give some pics of your different motherboard.

Thank you.

Try getting it from Prime ABGB right now for 14.6k and let me know. In case you did not notice on that link.... it's out of stock & Prime hardly ever keeps their website up to date either on latest in shop products or out of stock items... On Flipkart it's retailing for 17k odd.... you can thank the Indian Govt & Rupee depreciation for that. So if you're interested in buying, please send me a PM.

Here you go : http://www.flipkart.com/asus-maximus-v-gene-motherboard/p/itmd8b8vgegxuhae?pid=MBDD8B8VWZZCWG6D&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=maximus v gene&ref=402247fa-4686-48dc-baed-543752800c63
Price :: 17,182/-

So... which do you prefer?? 17.1k or 14.5k?? As I said, serious buyers and lowballers alike can PM me..

@tracerbullet : Will keep it on hold. Send me a PM & we can work things out when you're ready.

Thanks to everyone who PM'd for their interest in various items... I've got lots of PM's for the Monitor and the SSD... first choice is to sell the system as a whole so will wait to see how things shape up. And I WILL NOT be shipping the monitor..as i don't have the box etc.. local buyers only.

Bump. Still holding for tracerbullet to confirm on buying the combo.

Have updated the first post with the status as of today, for both, complete rig & individual parts.

Cheers.

Tracerbullet backed out. Entire Rig is on sale again.

If nobody steps forward on combo... I will open out the sale on piece by piece basis in the next few days, still hoping for a combo deal to sell the entire rig..

Buyers currently in line for Monitor/SSD/RAM. Rest still up for sale.

waiting for the pics[DOUBLEPOST=1378736319][/DOUBLEPOST]its MOndayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1378786804][/DOUBLEPOST]give a link for case details

Last edited:
waiting for the pics[DOUBLEPOST=1378736319][/DOUBLEPOST]its MOndayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1378786804][/DOUBLEPOST]give a link for case details

Patience. I've updated the pics as required. I hope you're just as eager to buy it! :p

As for the specs.. Google is your friend : http://www.coolermaster.com/service/support/model/RC-690/

-------------------------

Update : 10 Sep.

This week I will start considering letting go of parts piece by piece for a quick sale. Combo for a CPU+Mobo+RAM would be more than welcome too. Bump up!

i am out coz i needed the usb 3.0
best of luck for the sale
free bump!

this is an old chassis, the original classic that was out before USB 3.0 came on the scene lol. Thanks anyways

EDIT: Status for SSD, MONITOR & RAM updated.

Last edited:
Daily Bump up... still looking for a combo deal.

Have updated the status for CPU n MOBO in the main post. Buyers needed for PSU and Cabinet.

Bump !! CM690 cabinet is on hold for a forum member.

That leaves only the processor + motherboard + psu for sale.

Combo buyers can PM me for a deal. Cheers!

Last edited:
Bump up!!

SSD, RAM & Monitor sold to Toxicdrift! Processor+Mobo+PSU up for grabs. Prices reduced & open to negotiations.

Combo buyers can PM me for deals

Bump up!! looking for a quick sale on the remaining 3 items.. open to negotiations, local buyers please!

Prices dropped.. need cash soon.
Pune guys can have someone pick it up in Mumbai

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back