Intel P4 2.4c (Socket 478) + ASUS P4P800 + Zebronics 400w SMPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checksum

Skilled
The processor and motherboard should be around 3 and half years old. So no warranty on that. I don't have the original box, but can search for the bill. Would be a cheap buy for overclockers as the P42.4c+P4P800 combo is very capable. The motherboard was replaced owing to some problems around 2 years back, and is working flawlessly.

Both the processor and motherboard have not been used for more than 1 year cumulative, as i upgraded to other components.

The Graphics Card is XFX 6200 128MB DDR2 AGP with passive heatsink. Bought around August 2007. Still carries warranty, and is available with box and bill.

The SMPS was bought in mid 2007 (around august i think) so still has warranty left. Will search for the bill and confirm.

Would prefer local buyers as i don't have boxes to ship the motherboard and processor. Shipping the graphics card will be easy though. Shipping at actual ( DTDC)

I do have a spare Geforce 6200 12mb gfx card. Can sell it if you want. But shipping the whole thing would be costly, and cumbersome.

The processor and motherboard are working perfectly. Chennai folks can come and check it out before they get it. And I think 2.5k for the combo is a fair price.

Will be posting pics shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back