- STUFF:Intel Q6600 G0, Asus P5N-E SLI, 2 sticks of Corsair XMS2 2GB DDR2 800Mhz
- Expected Price: Q6600 - Rs. 5,250. Asus P5N-E SLI - 2,000. 2 Sticks of Corsair XMS2 - 1,900 x 2
- Time of Purchase: Processor - Not sure as I bought it from a TE member(qsahmed).
Mother Board - 09/05/2007
Memory - 02/04/2009
- Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period:
Processor - Maybe/NO(Will give 3 day testing warranty)
[Was running it at 2.6Ghz, now the default clock] - Will post cpu-z screenshot later in the evening.
MotherBoard - NO(Will give 3 day testing warranty)
Memory - YES(AFAIK Corsair warranty is 10 years)
- Reason for Sale: Upgrading to Phenom II X6
- Purchase Invoice Available: Processor -NO, Memory and Board - YES
- Product Condition: In perfect working condition, using it right now, I'm sure many people here can vouch for the same coz I play CSS on this setup!
- Product Location: Bangalore
- Preferred Courier: DTDC
- Shipping Charges: Free
- Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
P.S: PRICES NEGOTIABLE.
90.2 KB Views: 110
91.2 KB Views: 105
87.4 KB Views: 118