Intel Q6600 G0 Based PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling this on behalf of a friend, all the components except the monitor are under warranty. Monitor's in excellent condition, will give a couple of days testing warranty too. Do not have the bill for the Q6600 as it was bought from qsahmed from TE itself a few months ago, but processor's warranty can be claimed with serial number. The board, cabinet, and the PSU was purchased on 25/05/2009 and the Memory and UPS was purchased on 1/06/2009. All necessary pics are attached.. In case any further queries please PM, also would like to sell it off as a complete unit. And local buyers preferred for obvious reasons. Lowballers stay off the thread or PM~
ups1.jpg

ram1.jpg

psu1.jpg

monitor2.jpg

monitor1.jpg

mobo2.jpg

mobo1.jpg

gpu1.jpg

gpu-z_1.jpg

cpu1.jpg

cab1.jpg

Dude you are killing me ...I waited and waited for OCZ 2/4 GB Kit & Quad and when finally gave up and got a new 1 ..i see them in ur thread :mad: .....well what can i say Free bump & Gud luck with the sale:fear:

I'm interested in the CPU and the board, can you tell me how much warranty is left on the CPU?

Please hold card gfx card for me. :)

And why those prices for CM 460 psu and Bijli- are they newer than new? :p

Or have prices gone up for the same? :O

^ replied
@Ethan, not sure, waiting for qsahmed's reply.. but its surely till sometime next year, coz the mfg date itself is 01/07.

@coolraghav, where are you from?

@joyoceanblue, sure its possible. Lemme know

@codereverser, the CPU is still available.

@Bikey, I'll confirm with Sandy first for ur version of the GPU. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back