[Interest Check] - Kesar Mangoes

Praks

Skilled
Hi Guys,

Would like to know if anyone is interested in purchasing & of course eating Kesar Mangoes :)

Summer is setting in & Kool Kesar mangoes make a great treat.

Kesar mangoes are special variety grown only in GIR Forest (Lion Century of Gujarat)

Offer is for 2 types of boxes - 6 pieces & 12 pieces in 1 box
Each mango will be around 250 gms in weight & really big.
This is export quality & comes with complete removal of chemicals & pesticides after special process on them.

Photo of the real fruit & box will be uploaded in advance based on demand here.

It can be shipping to India & abroad too.

Process is on to get Pure Organic mangoes too but this will be at higher cost & comes with Organic certification.

Interested anyone?

What will their cost be? I'm sure almost everyone likes Mangoes, they're very tasty. But the final decision will rest of how much they're priced.

Can you tell the cost also including shipping?
Also don't feel bad but I hope these are not artificially ripened using calcium carbide ? Have heard about fruit vendors in markets doing this to increase sales.

Hmmm depends a lot on the price but more importantly, I'm worried about the warranty and service should anything go wrong with them.

Thank you all,
Weight corrected. It was typo on mg :), its 250-300 grams.

Options with various couriers are worked out hence final prices are still not decided.

Few couriers are saying no to fresh fruit while few says outright NO to Kesar as they already sell on its own (yeah, DHL has online store which sells for 5000 Rs for 12 with shipping to US, Go Figure :p)
I still wonder what makes DHL sell for 5000 Rs.. Wish they have gold wrapper around each mango :p

Appreciate any help on courier which allows shipping of fruit with GOOD shipping rates.

@raksrules
No Calcium carbine. Mangoes will be unripe. By the time it reaches your city, it will take approx 2-3 days & it will be almost ripe.
Even if you want ripe mangoes, Pesticides will be removed as per guidelines of Govt of India but again no carbide.

@devesh38
Shipping location from Rajkot, Gujarat.

Hold on for some more time for final pricing as process is on for Irradiation certification (for export), better courier rates & Organic certification. mean while Google for Kesar mangoes (yummmango ?)& you will find few stores in Mumbai, Pune & Delhi selling them for 1200 Rs for 12 pieces. They purchase from sources like us & enjoy huge margins :)

Pricing will be much lesser here. Boxes will be 5 layered which are really strong & will not damage the fruit.

Anyone wants deal on ebay ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back