Internet Cyclone 1.84

Source: Jordysoft

Internet Cyclone is a powerful, easy-to-use, Internet Optimizer for Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP designed to automatically optimize your Windows settings which will boost your Internet connection up to 200%. Internet Cyclone is compatible with all modems and high-speed LAN, ISDN, CABLE, DSL, T1 or other connections. This software will still be useful to you after upgrading your connection.

Using this software you will gain guaranteed faster Internet speed for the time you're online. Surfing, downloading files, emailing, playing online games, and anything else you do online will be faster. This is excellent software for slow dial-up modems as well as high speed access connections.

This software will be extremely valuable to you as you continue to upgrade your computer and connections. It will work with all connections and all browsers so it will still be extremely useful to you in the future. You should use Internet Cyclone as a REAL alternative to expensive upgrades.

What can Internet Cyclone offers to you ?

Internet Cyclone optimizes your Windows settings automatically or you can customize them.
No Expensive Hardware Needed.
Works with All Browsers.
It is compatible with all Dial-Up modems and high-speed LAN, CABLE, DSL, DSL (PPPoE), T1 or other connections.
Internet Cyclone will speed up web surfing, online gaming, e-mailing, chat and video conference and it will even speed up downloads.
How does this work ?

Internet Cyclone is designed to automatically change many registry settings in Windows such as: Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU), Maximum Segment Size (MSS), Time To Live (TTL), TCP Receive Window (Rwin), Cache Size (NDI), PMTU Black Hole Detect, PMTU Auto Discovery (PAD), Session Keep Alive (SKA) and some Windows Extra settings like: Selective Acknowledgement (SACK), Maximum Duplicate Acknowledge (Max DupAcks), Large Window Scaling, Ports COM, VCache value, Combuffer value, Internet Explorer settings, Maximum connection per server.

If these settings are not correctly optimized then you will not get the best performance of your Internet Connection. Internet Cyclone is a proof method to change these settings easily and quickly. If you are an experienced user, then with this Internet optimizer you can set these values manually.

How much speed can you gain with Internet Cyclone ?

It will not make your 56k dial-up modem connection to 100k. If you have 56k connection, it provides you to use it with the best performance. Microsoft publishes Windows operating systems with default settings (the most compatible settings with all systems). But you cannot get the best performance with this default values. At that moment, you need Internet Cyclone to change those values for you.

In the UNREGISTERED version of Internet Cyclone there are disabled the extra settings in Windows registry such as: SlowNet Option, SACK Option, Max DupAcks, Large Window Scaling, Maxim Connection per Server, VCache value, Combuffer value, the speed of Com ports, Maximum Sockets Value and Maximum Connection Value which will improve even more your connection to the Internet.

System Requirements:

486DX2/66 required, Pentium class or higher recommended
Microsoft(r) Windows(r) NT, 2000, XP, Me, 98, 95
16Mb of Memory or Higher
A connection to the Internet
2 MB of free disk space

You may download a FREE Demo Version of Internet Cyclone

More Info HERE

*NOTE* I plan on trying this out just as soon as I can drag myself away from making paper airplanes. Do you see what you started SN ? LoL

LOl... drag yourself out, if you ever come to see me, my comp is surrounded with all kinda failed attempts to make defender :p

trying different papers to see which "material suits it the best "
Coming back on topic :p
I would wait for your opinions on this nitnaylion before trying. My earlier expereinces with the same kinda soft have been very poor.

Btw here is another which is there and claims to do the same. I can't say i found it very useful but some people on dsl say it is. I leave it to those to opine on it.

CABLENUT
CableNut is a tool for optimizing your Internet Connection. We have provided a way to tweak any option you may want to in the adjuster. You can load "CableNut Custom Setting" files that are included with the program to tweak your Internet connection.

You can make your own "CableNut Custom Setting" files save them for later use, or distribute them to anyone with the CableNut program. Dialup, Cable, DSL, and Satellite connections are supported out of the box. If you don't have one of the supported connection types don't worry you can visit the site, and ask the CableNut team for help. Best of all it is freeware.

Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/and XP are supported with the default Installation.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE INFO

promol.gif

You can check out what values to use from here

Thanks to rajesh(zealot) for first showing me this soft.

Well,
i have a design workshop next to mah comp....of da paper planes:tongue:
and i have many failed attempts too:p

Moreover,
on my cablenet these s/w dont seem to work. Also, on trying out a similar s/w calle LAN Speed Boost or something, it slowed down my conn instead of increasing the speed....so i stay away from such stuff..........

Anyways,
a good effort from u:)

Back