Internet Explorer has a mind of its own!!

..WHAT you use M$ IE ... man i can't believe anybody with IQ > 1 using IE .. its buggy and lot of loopholes ...
get Opera / Firefox ( i think even Safari is good) or get Lynx ;)
it is console/command prompt based browser ;)

Wraith, that is simply IE functionality... when a page is done loading, it will jump to the front. It was a feature added in IE6 only iirc I'm afraid you're gonna have to live with that.

nope...its just started happening....i have been using IE 6 for quite sometime now :D

It could be something to do with your video card settings. I know that Nvidia "nView" has a setting somewhere to make a window active when mouse rolls over it... even if this isn't it, it may be related.

There's no such thing as the best best browser, otherwise everyone would be using that.
And no amount of convincing could make anyone switch from their preferred browser (I was perfectly happy with IE6 until the media scare came along).

I prefer Opera because you don't need 6 plugins just to get some basic functionality, everything is just so well thought out :)
That being said - a browser is just that, not a way of life :p

i think windows is only screwed up now....certain programes are shuting down without notice...

looks like its time to re-install windows...

Back