Audio Introducing Brainwavz M2 -A hands-on preview.

Hmm.. what other shipping options are there apart from EMS? Honk Kong Airmail is good too for items of lesser value. For something this expensive i dont mind spending another $25 on shipping as long as it reaches me safely :p

....just two options EMS and HK mail. latter is free and the former costs 18 more. ...i on the other hand paid for both just for one item.

hmm... after going through this thread I'm wondering if I should sell my M6 and get the M2. Main consideration is the soundstage which I am missing from my now dead ne-7m.

I wonder how you guys have problems with EMS shipping . This time there has been a record fast delivery for me . A Brainwavz M1 was shipped on 19th October. I got it today :D 4 days -HK to Mumbai !!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Chiron , the M2 wont give you a soundstage as wide as the NE7M but its pretty average with decent depth.It will surely give you lot better bass and mids than the M6 though.

At last somebody on TE with both M1 and M2. I find M1 to be pretty good at mids, almost there at the level of RE1. bass is good and extension isn't. Highs are too smooth without any sparkle for my taste(For somebody too used to RE0, would find everything else smooth, perhaps). Overall a relatively laidback IEM. Hoping to see a comparison of M1 and M2. :)

^ Hmmm I haven't done a comparison side by side but from my memory I cant recollect any of them being better than the other. So for now I would just say both are almost on par in terms of soundstage.

m2's price fluctuates regularly between 49.95 and 59.95 ....its recommended not to buy them at 59.95

...Also to all thoes who are considering to buy M2 form Mp4nation....M3 can be grabbed at $69.95 using the order no of any Brainwavz product purchased form MP4nation, i think its a very good price as they are about to be shipped by 10th,

Well, just recieved my M2. I definitely like it but the bass feels too bloated for my tastes... is there any eq setting(in rockbox) to do to make the bass more punchy than boomy? Other than that I'm really digging the sound, especially with vocals.

chiron said:
Well, just recieved my M2. I definitely like it but the bass feels too bloated for my tastes... is there any eq setting(in rockbox) to do to make the bass more punchy than boomy? Other than that I'm really digging the sound, especially with vocals.
Damn ! You should have bought the M3 then .Lesser and tighter bass and much more natural and beautiful sounding vocals !!

chiron said:
just burn them in with alternate white & pink noise for 50hrs at 140% the listening volume. they open up and their bass becomes more punchy. self experience.

Guys how good is M2s terble? Has any one tried M2s on Samsung galaxy S? I want to confirm that these are compatible with my phone before buying.

People please reply as i am going to order today or by tomorrow max. Has any one tried m2s on their samsung phones? Will they work? And how good are M2s treble?

M2 should work perfectly with any Samsung phone using standard 3.5mm connector .

Regarding the treble , the M2 has a good amount of spark and detailing in the treble.It isn't as extended as the more expensive and treble king-RE-0 but its not even very laid-back or treble shy as well .Pretty much balanced and good treble for the price.

"alternate white & pink noise" ?? where do you get them from? Can't burn in using normal songs fix the "boomy" bass? me too finding the bass a bit boomy . But other than that very good earphone.

hrtp://www.burninwave.com/download/whitenoise.wav

hrtp://www.burninwave.com/download/pinknoise.wav

download, enqueue in winamp, play with repeat mode on :D

give the earphones some break after about 8hrs

Back