Inverter Ac 1.5t under 30k

I have similar requirement, Budget 35-38k, LG and Voltas.
For a 100 Sft room, Dual interver AC, Cannot afford to pay more than 800 rs/ month towards electricity (10hrs/day usage)

LG has a running installation offer for 1k (inc GST)

Store guy calculated:

5 star - Dual Inverter - 156 units/ month
3 star - DI - 225 units/ month.

I have similar requirement, Budget 35-38k, LG and Voltas.
For a 100 Sft room, Dual interver AC, Cannot afford to pay more than 800 rs/ month towards electricity (10hrs/day usage)

LG has a running installation offer for 1k (inc GST)

Store guy calculated:

5 star - Dual Inverter - 156 units/ month
3 star - DI - 225 units/ month.
The problem with store calculator is they calculate unit x electricity rate. But they fail to take into account that most follow bi monthly billing and in Tamilnadu, the slab rates are different. Once we cross 500 units per bimonthly, the unit charges go up drastically.

What about this?
Have been using 4 of this in office for more than 6 months. No problem. Cooling is good at 24 degree Celsius also. No noise and significant reduction in electricity bill but yet to calculate the exact units consumed per hour. No problem with installation also but it is ideal if someone supervises the installation as they tend to do a shoddy work if not supervised properly. The installation charges are around 1700 per unit. Third party installation voids the warranty. The whole unit looks good but still it is a cheap Chinese model and I don't mind if it atleast works without any problem for 4 to 5 years.

Just a heads up.

Voltas Customer care misguided me saying that if you buy from other than TataCliq you will get no warranty.

Cliq is selling the product for higher price and giving a 500 discount, resulting in 800-900 rupees loss overall.

Buy without any doubt from Flipkart and Amazon, they are indeed registered dealers (Installation guys told me they're doing installations for the Flipkart's purchase)

Bracket cost in Hyderabad -Rs. 850
Installation for Tata Cliq purchase - 599
Installation charges for Other sellers - 1500.

Voltas and Gang are playing a cheap game.

Just a heads up.

Voltas Customer care misguided me saying that if you buy from other than TataCliq you will get no warranty.

Cliq is selling the product for higher price and giving a 500 discount, resulting in 800-900 rupees loss overall.

Buy without any doubt from Flipkart and Amazon, they are indeed registered dealers (Installation guys told me they're doing installations for the Flipkart's purchase)

Bracket cost in Hyderabad -Rs. 850
Installation for Tata Cliq purchase - 599
Installation charges for Other sellers - 1500.

Voltas and Gang are playing a cheap game.
So you pay 1500 for other sellers, and 599 if you buy from tata cliq. Basically ends up the same amount, you pay 900 higher to other seller

So you pay 1500 for other sellers, and 599 if you buy from tata cliq. Basically ends up the same amount, you pay 900 higher to other seller
AC from Amazon/Flipkart:

Price: 33,240
Bracket: 850
Installation: 1500
----------------------
Total: 35,590
----------------------
AC from Cliq:

Price: 35,500
Cliq promo: -(500)
Net price: 35,000
Installation: 599
Bracket: 850
---------------------
Total: 36,450
---------------------

If you check Voltas website, they're redirecting to TataCliq for online purchase.

Back