ios 5 upgrade problems?

armaan

Disciple
Is it just me or are there others who've found it problematic to update to iso5. Apparently,some believe apple servers are overwhelmed.Any suggestions as to how to get the iOS 5 now guys would be much appreciated and if you have updated how has the transition been?

tried everything, switching the phone modem and laptop off. reseting the network to default, updated to the latest lion version along with updating itunes. Would sending it to  store make it beter.

called the airtel technicians ... figured the inconsistent speeds maybe the problem..turns out it is because once the update stops it starts from zero again

Direct links for the Ipsw's worked for me. Did everything in one go. As of now have updated the iPad as well as the iPhone 4 with iOS 5. Also the iPhone is working with preserved Bb along with geVey pretty nicely.

Switch said:
Direct links for the Ipsw's worked for me. Did everything in one go. As of now have updated the iPad as well as the iPhone 4 with iOS 5. Also the iPhone is working with preserved Bb along with geVey pretty nicely.

Can you pass the direct link,i am getting error since last night,even tried to figure the firewall off,yet i am getting the itunes error..

I was successful with updating iOS5 on my 3GS.

Link: Jailbreak iOS 5 On iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch Using Redsn0w 0.9.9b5 [Final Version How-To Video Tutorial] | Redmond Pie

Personal Advice: Not really worth to update now, because its a tethered JB, so it means you always need redsnow, for rebooting your iPhone...trust me that sucks badly.

And also, I was expecting Siri on iOS5, but its not available for us...its only for 4S users. :(

Anyways..if still you wanna to port on iOS5, follow instructions carefully by redmondpie.

Back