FS: Tablet iPad 2 16GB WiFi (Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
•Product name: Apple iPad 2 16GB WiFi

•Expected price: Rs 14500 inclusive of shipping

•Shipping charges: Included in the price above (insured shipping will be expensive!).

•Manufacturer page URL: Apple iPad 2

•Specifications: Please refer the link above.

•Description (if any): 10W USB adapter and the cable is bundled.

•Reason for Sale: The tablet used to be my travel companion when I used to visit my hometown but it has been lying idle ever since I have my Lumia 920 (Jan 2013). Do not use it anymore.

•Product condition: 9.9 of 10. Looks brand new to this day (sans the silicone cover which has darkened over time). Have applied a matte scratch guard since day 1. Absolutely NO scratches, scuffs or the slightest dent on the Alu. back. Please feel free to send the tablet back to me if found otherwise - I shall gladly refund the money back!

•Purchase date: May 14 2011 from the US. A friend got it over to India during June end. Started using the tablet since July 2011.

•Remaining warranty period: Expired. Screenshot from Apple's warranty check can be had below.

•Warranty available in: NA

•Invoice Available: No

•Shipping from: Surat, GJ

•Shipping to: All over India.

•Preferred courier: DTDC

•Payment options: NEFT to my ICICI savings account.

•Mandatory snaps:
IMG_0274.jpg
IMG_0275.jpg
IMG_0277.jpg
IMG_2663.JPG
IMG_2668.JPG
IMG_2675.JPG
IMG_2677.JPG
IMG_2678.JPG
IMG_2679.JPG
IMG_2680.JPG
IMG_2690.JPG
IMG_2691.JPG
IMG_2700.JPG
IMG_2704.JPG
IMG_2708.JPG
IMG_2710.JPG

Untitled.jpg

Note:
1. Packaging was discarded when my friend had come from the US with the tablet. The tablet shall be packed properly and shipped using an insured service through DTDC.

2. Shall bundle a Belkin cover and the silicone cover that was purchased separately from Amazon US.

3. The device will be reset and the contents shall be erased prior to shipping.

Shall do.

I am coming over to Lonavla on the 20th and will be there for a week. A friend might come over to my place from Bombay. He stays at Nerul, Navi Mumbai. If he does, I can pass the tablet to him and a possible Bombay buyer can collect it from his residence. Just a headsup! I want to avoid shipping as much as I can - a hand-to-hand deal will be much better so the buyer can inspect the tablet in person and give the cash.

Sold to @Pat . Met his friend at a common place and passed him the tablet, adapter and the cable along with the silicone cover and the Belkin cover. Slashed Rs. 500 because shipping wasn't involved. Collected Rs. 14k from his friend, shook hands and left.

Good deal. Waiting to hear from Pat now.

I am interested as well. Let me know how it goes.

Terribly sorry dude. Maybe we could deal on an alternate occasion.

Thanks @Gannu. I will most likely get the iPad today or tomorrow from him. Will update here once I receive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back