FS: Tablet iPad Air 4G 32GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

rite

Skilled
Hi guys,

I have an iPad Air 4G 32GB for sale.

Bought within India, with bill and warranty. However, the warranty has expired.

In decent condition.

I am selling this for INR 27500 + shipping at actuals.

If you check mysmartprice.com, a 16GB 4G iPad Air costs around 35k plus new. And I am selling a 32GB version for a lot less than that. Alternately, if you just want a Wifi 32GB, you still need to shell over 30k, and a wifi variant is usually at least 8-10k cheaper than the 4G variant!

I know not everybody would be comfortable with this price. If you're not, please stay off my thread. If you'd like to discuss a prospective purchase, please PM me!

Thanks & God Bless!

Aakshey

P.S. There are indeed scratches on the screen due to age.

P.P.S. Bought in January 2014. Not 2015.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Are the scratches on the screen or the screen-guard? If you could post a few more photos, it would be great
Also, would you know what/how much it would take to repair the internal microphone?

Scratches on both. And that is to be expected for something nearly 2.5 yrs old :)

Not worth repairing the microphone. You'll need to replace the touch screen and no original touch screen is available in the market, so you'll spoil it if you try that. You'll need to forget about the microphone.

What's the battery backup like?

No issues with that. Should like that of any regular iPad Air 4G :) I use 2 iPads, one is always being charged :)[DOUBLEPOST=1465722907][/DOUBLEPOST]cleaned the internal microphone. Now working perfectly fine. :) inr 27.5k is the new price. :) no hurry to sell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back