Ipad clone

yeah...I had ordered one and would be getting it soon. Looks interesting and also, slatedroid has lot of customizations and firmware for these.

tech4pk said:
yeah...I had ordered one and would be getting it soon. Looks interesting and also, slatedroid has lot of customizations and firmware for these.
Do post pics and review as soon as you get it :D

m.khurana said:
is it possible to order from India..???
Yes you can order from Deal extreme and standard shipping to anywhere in the world is free. But time taken to arrive the product will be like a month.

tech4pk...please post pics and a review once you get it, and let us know if there were any problems with customs as well.

raksrules said:
Do post pics and review as soon as you get it :D
Yes you can order from Deal extreme and standard shipping to anywhere in the world is free. But time taken to arrive the product will be like a month.

Will I have to Pay for customs if I order this ??

Anyone who has past good experience with dealxtreme please write a review..

m.khurana said:
Will I have to Pay for customs if I order this ??

Anyone who has past good experience with dealxtreme please write a review..
I suggest you wait for tech4pk to receive his and he will be the best person to answer your queries.

@Fah33m

MP4nation is also selling a similar product (rockchip 2808 based) @ US$ 154 (free shipping)

APAD Rockchip RK2808 7 Android MID 2GB - WiFi [apad_RK2808_2GB] - $154.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

wholesales price!7" APAD Android iRobot Wifi WebCam Tablet PC Rockchip

Shipping via DHL 157$

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also check this at 128$ shipped through Fedex or DHL seems a steal. Great as an ebook reader:

Wholesale-2GB Apad 7" Google Android OS WiFi G sensor Tablet E11

The site seems to similar to ebay and accepts Paypal. Seems to be safe to trade.

Back