iOS iPad for parents

The link says 28k, with max 1500 cashback if you have citibank credit card - on the 10% cashback offer. Was it 22.5k when you checked?

^For me the link shows the price as Rs.25k. He prolly has a Citi CC so he will get an additional 1.5k off bringing the price down to 23.5k. Maybe Ubergeek didn't notice the "up to Rs.1500" limit on the offer?

True i enquired about that with an amazon CC and they said that this is a originall 4th gen ipad with retina display at the time of posting the issue the price was 24K i guess it has changed now[DOUBLEPOST=1399453586][/DOUBLEPOST]also itis amazon fulfilled and the buyer rating is also no that bad

Last edited:
@ubergeek
If an item is "Amazon Fullfilled" you have no reason to be wary of it. It will be genuine - guaranteed.

BTW, the price has been lowered further to Rs.23,000!

I would say if you're okay with being part of the Apple environment buy it - its an excellent deal. You wont get a Retina display tab of this size and price anywhere else atm. As for the lack of product info and spelling errors - they are not unusual on Amazon. Besides, as you have confirmed the specs with the Amazon rep you won't have any issues.

@PcEnthu
What I said to ubergeek above.
FYI, Amazon has offered this product even cheaper (at Rs.22,790) as part of the GOSF last year. -

http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/gosf-2013-deals-links.155003/page-3

Last edited:
DAYUMN!!! now it is 23K :p[DOUBLEPOST=1399741708][/DOUBLEPOST]well i already have nexus 7 012 it is mainly for my mum and dad , so that they will be able to facetime with my sis abroad anytime they want. ontop of that they can use is to read news magazines and what not.[DOUBLEPOST=1399742027][/DOUBLEPOST]will the price get any lower than this?

Last edited:
Price seems too good to be true. I have a feeling this could be 3rd generation.Price can't be this low without any promotion by amazon.
it can. amazon keeps giving this offer from time to time. ipad4 was available for 21k sometime back and many people had bought on desidime and received successfully.

Back