iOS iPad Pro screen damaged - Screen replacement cost? Resale value?

anikptl

Disciple
Hello my dear friends,

My brother has an iPad Pro 11 inches (2018 model). Recently, by mistake he stepped one foot onto his iPad after which the entire screen has cracked. He visited the service centre and was quoted a bill of 20K for screen replacement.

I am totally unaware about how much an iPad Pro screen replacement costs. I want help from you all.

1. What is the original screen replacement cost for iPad Pro 11 inches (2018 model) ?
2. Is it worth replacing the screen ? Will the newly replaced screen's touch sensitivity be smooth?
3. I surfed a website named maxbhi.com where they are selling the screen for this iPad for approx. 10k-11k..has anybody purchased anything from this website?
4. If my brother decides to sell it in the current state then what price should we expect?
5. How to sign out of Apple ID, erase that ipad & switch off the Find my iPad, iCloud, etc. if the screen isn't working; so that the buyer won't have any problems?

I'll be really thankful to all if you people help me & my bro to get out of this problem.

Hello my dear friends,

My brother has an iPad Pro 11 inches (2018 model). Recently, by mistake he stepped one foot onto his iPad after which the entire screen has cracked. He visited the service centre and was quoted a bill of 20K for screen replacement.

I am totally unaware about how much an iPad Pro screen replacement costs. I want help from you all.

1. What is the original screen replacement cost for iPad Pro 11 inches (2018 model) ?
2. Is it worth replacing the screen ? Will the newly replaced screen's touch sensitivity be smooth?
3. I surfed a website named maxbhi.com where they are selling the screen for this iPad for approx. 10k-11k..has anybody purchased anything from this website?
4. If my brother decides to sell it in the current state then what price should we expect?
5. How to sign out of Apple ID, erase that ipad & switch off the Find my iPad, iCloud, etc. if the screen isn't working; so that the buyer won't have any problems?

I'll be really thankful to all if you people help me & my bro to get out of this problem.
Mostly you can do this from Apple account. And the cost is something only SVC can let you know.

i’d suggest going with the sc route only. you shouldn’t compromise on one of the best parts of an ipad pro, the display.

Back