Hey... I was ready to take it for 9K... why did you deny my offer then??rocky_pratik said:On hold for ABBY
Will wait for his reply till tommorow.
--- Updated Post - Automerged ---
Abby has asked me to keep it on hold for him till tommorow
On hold for him till tommorow
Note- I am in urgent need of cash so incase if someone is really to buy it today than i can sell it for 9k
Let me know man... I'm still ready to buy it for 9k